[Help] Hosting

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] Hosting
I don't know why I can't host
When I use the force host commands I wait a half of hour and 1 player joins
My nat is open
I checked about ports and UPD 28960 is open here's the proof


And it can't be my internet:



Any idea why it take's so much for some1 to connect to me??
The reason for that might be a shitty net
5ms? I don't think that's shitty net. You must be lucky to have super fast internet. Wish I could get those speeds here. It would cost a fortune.
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
5ms? I don't think that's shitty net. You must be lucky to have super fast internet. Wish I could get those speeds here. It would cost a fortune.
Mine it's better lol..
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
Mine it's better lol..
we don't care.

My speed test is around 5.00mb/s download

and 1.00mb/s upload
hey dude try this then you dont have to wait all the time: just join a game but dont type in the commands so ure not the host. then type while ure playing type in the console the commands and then if the host leaves the room u re automatic the host and u dont have to wait but meanwhile u can play some games
Quote Originally Posted by Styla-Jempo View Post
hey dude try this then you dont have to wait all the time: just join a game but dont type in the commands so ure not the host. then type while ure playing type in the console the commands and then if the host leaves the room u re automatic the host and u dont have to wait but meanwhile u can play some games
I tried that and it don't work.

@akma have you got steam version of mw2?
Quote Originally Posted by SofaKingH4rd View Post
I tried that and it don't work.

@akma have you got steam version of mw2?
i tried it and it works for me all the time, dunno why it isnt working for u
That could work but who know's when the host will leave
It's because everyone wants to force host. There are less normal players then modding force host bastards like you.
I dont want to mod a game I just want to be host because sometimes there are some hacker's and the host doesn't know how to kick them
there are more ports to open so google that

even your nat is open your firewall still can block mw2
MAKE SURE UPnP IS enabled on your routers settings

or you just might typ this in cmd

ipconfig /release
ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /renew

and download Ccleaner clean everything plus register

then it should work
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us