About this section..

PollYour opinion..
It is dead and it needs few hacks..64% · 7
It is dead and nothing will revive it..27% · 3
It looks good, but no one plays COD 5..0% · 0
It looks good enough!9% · 1
11 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
About this section..
What do you think about this section?
it is dead..need few hack....well,gonna post some hack later
Quote Originally Posted by Niku2 View Post
it is dead..need few hack....well,gonna post some hack later
I hope so
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
I hope so
Don't worry/me/me save this section

...i don't have cod5 game...
I'm pretty sad and sure that it wont get revived
Mapping/modding section could increase view, i have tons of tutorials, maps, mods to post.
go ahead........probably i got hack to leech*xD*
Any help would be appreciated..
I'll buy the game and post stuff about it?

:P
i go whit first option

needs few hacks and thats all
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us