ExclamationCan someone make me a sig please?

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
Can someone make me a sig please?
Well, I would really appreciate if someone could make me a signature with:

Name: Black Adder
Motto: Face your doom!...
Image: well. I wanted a cool image (those jap. kinda images you know?) with a "dark" theme, if you don't understand please reply, it's a bit weird to explain
lol good 1 dave, yo could i try to make u 1??? ill try
ya...(im still a noob on ps Cs so dont make fun of me i tried)

and
Oh sorry, wasn't here Ghost, the name and motto are awesome, but if you don't mind... could you make an image with a cool character instead of the chick? If not, it's okay and thank you
Oh please... someone make me a signature with that image, name and motto :/...
I won't ask for any other signature "cough"... pleasee, someone?
I'd help but my photoshop is gone since i re-formatted my comp
well, it's okay then I guess, but can anyone me the sig with the name/ motto and image I posted some posts above?
Dude you're like being really really picky ppl have made you 3 sigs and ur still not pleased.... i find that really ungreatful.... why dont you just say rite out in the begining.... you said a jap image..... maybe you should say waht you want b4 ppl go out of their way to make you one and you dont even frikkin use it
Now we know the reason u got ur name bar lol..............

Teh Guy Who Neva Shutz Up!
lol


Yeh Bladder just b specific on what u want and to b done

oki and then u might get it
I was specific I attached image and post the link to it... and I wasn't being ungrateful iverson... I thanked them and I was being nice... I said they were cool, but if they could make me with the image I picked it would be cooler, but I didn't even beg for it... I found the image after I started thread, that's why I asked them... so that's not being picky either...
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?