[Preview] Small AK-47 Camo Mod-PAck

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[Preview] Small AK-47 Camo Mod-PAck
Hii Peoples.

Well I was Chillin with GaMBiiT yesterday, and he was tellin me how he's on his 2K Ban. But anyways he's workin on Mod Pack for you guys. But he's always Talkin bout how he Hopes you Guys Like it.

So he showed me a Video, of what he has already.
So Post on what you think of it so far?

Depending on teh Feedback I'll tell him weather or not to stop.

Dont worry he cant see this Thread yet, He Refuses to make a 2nd account cuz he feels he'll be "Addicted".

So what do you think guys?


Its okay, they do need a bit of work but not bad.
heh
gambiit >: )
Umm, If your trying to make it look like mw2 Im pretty sure you put the camo On the wrong spot. :I
Quote Originally Posted by Noobkake View Post
Umm, If your trying to make it look like mw2 Im pretty sure you put the camo On the wrong spot. :I
People, lets get this straight cause I'm really tired of it. CAMOS ARE NOT FROM MODERN WARFARE 2, THEY ARE USED IN REAL LIFE AND MODERN WARFARE 2 TOOK THEM AND USED THEM, now that I got that off my chest, good job.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?