Farming for cheap
I will be farming for anyone! These are my prices
1000 exp-500zp
2000 exp-1000zp
5000 exp-2400zp
10000 exp-4800zp
15000 exp-7000zp
20000 exp-9000zp
25000 exp-11500zp
30000 exp-13000zp
40000 exp-18000zp
50000exp-22000zp
If your amount of xp isnt listed pm me and we will make a deal.
I check my mpgh every few hours so just pm me if you are interested.
Also i will most likely be playing crossfire while you are reading this so if you want to contact me immediantly just whisper fallenxhero
/w fallenxhero
I wont be letting you kill fallenxhero you will be killing my other account (we will discuss it)
In order to get to farm on me you must give me HALF of the zp first then i will farm for you
1000 exp-500zp
2000 exp-1000zp
5000 exp-2400zp
10000 exp-4800zp
15000 exp-7000zp
20000 exp-9000zp
25000 exp-11500zp
30000 exp-13000zp
40000 exp-18000zp
50000exp-22000zp
If your amount of xp isnt listed pm me and we will make a deal.
I check my mpgh every few hours so just pm me if you are interested.
Also i will most likely be playing crossfire while you are reading this so if you want to contact me immediantly just whisper fallenxhero
/w fallenxhero
I wont be letting you kill fallenxhero you will be killing my other account (we will discuss it)
In order to get to farm on me you must give me HALF of the zp first then i will farm for you
