Signature Request

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Signature Request
Hm, I need a signature. Thank you in advance for making one, if you make me one.

Main Text/Name: skurrgol
Sub Text/Quote: Where the fallen united
Size: Maybe a 300x300 or a 250x300, do what you think looks best.
Style: Sorta like this, , but not exactly. Make the words smaller, and well idk.
Theme: A death/ Undead(idk if their the same)
Colour: Red, Black, and White.
Image/Render: You can choose one

ALSO

If possible think you can make me a avatar too?
You need 25 posts.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
You need 25 posts.
To use a signature? Not a problem. I can get that in 1 hour(not by spaming). If thats the case, think you can still make me a signature? And I'll have the posts by the time your done.
I don't make signatures anymore let alone requests. I'm sure one of the other guys will find this and will be able to help you out.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
I don't make signatures anymore let alone requests. I'm sure one of the other guys will find this and will be able to help you out.
Oh, well ok. Thanks for the tip on the 25 posts.
its in the sticky
u would know if u read
BUMP, still need one.
GET 25 FREAKING POST daym kid seriously read
Quote Originally Posted by ShAg123 View Post
GET 25 FREAKING POST daym kid seriously read
Instead of getting mad at my post count, make me a sig, then I will get the posts.
or u just follow tha rules?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us