My Hook :)

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
My Hook :)
I like testing my coding abilities. So when i was up at 3 AM. I decided to make a universal hook. I wrote most of it from scratch. It keeps me on my tippy toes :P . This what I came out with.


Features:
*Winamp Hook
*Moveable Menu
*Date & Time
*FPS
*Universal

I can add more stuff. So gimme ideas



Looks goood.
Good job.
Disturbed = epic win
I asume it's d3d, so being universal probably means you're hooking CreateDevice, which is a big no no with anticheats.

Looks nice though

edit: Moar idea's!

Cursor
Clickable menu items
Moveable windows
Color chart in photoshop style
Console(to customize settings)
Autocomplete on the console(it displays a list of commands starting with what you typed)
Lulul nice. But if HD is right and you are hooking CreateDevice, I don't think it's always going to hook depending on the injector, your hook has to be injected and catch CreateDevice before the function is created, could be troublesome..

Kudos if you didn't hook CreateDevice, mind sharing how you did it?

Effyeaah Distured ftw.
Looks good, nice job and nice idea dude ;-)

Regards
Gotta Love Disturbed
good job looks nice you should add sprites those always look very good
mmk. Maybe later .
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us