Exclamation[HELP] VB6 Hotkey for Zoom not working

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
[HELP] VB6 Hotkey for Zoom not working
I'm really sorry for Posting a Help in here.

I hv made new WarRock Trainer on new Address's today & it's working on new Updated worrock as of 9th Nov. 2007 6:30pm IST.

I made Stamina, Perfect Aim & Zoom hack, all working.

but I hv also added a Alternate shorcut to Scope Zoom Hack, as on Right Click Zoom in & on Pressing ALT do Zoom Out.
this is my code looks like, I made 2 Extra Timers for Zoom hack [see img.1] :
Code:
Private Sub Timer3_Timer()
If GetAsyncKeyState(2) <> 0 Then
Call WriteALong("Warrock", &HADD126, 1)
End If
End Sub

Private Sub Timer4_Timer()
If GetAsyncKeyState(18) <> 0 Then
Call WriteALong("Warrock", &HADD126, 0)
End If
End Sub
img.1 :
-
-
-
-

& this is my whole Code Looks like [u can take this ADDRESS's as they r working. i was playing abt 1hr's with this hack.]:

Code:
Private Declare Function GetAsyncKeyState Lib "user32" (ByVal vKey As Long) As Integer
Private Sub Command1_Click()
Timer1.Enabled = True
End Sub

Private Sub Command2_Click()
Timer1.Enabled = False
End Sub

Private Sub Command3_Click()
Call WriteALong("Warrock", &HADD126, 1)
End Sub

Private Sub Command4_Click()
Call WriteALong("Warrock", &HADD126, 0)
End Sub

Private Sub Command5_Click()
Timer2.Enabled = True
End Sub

Private Sub Command6_Click()
Timer2.Enabled = False
End Sub

Private Sub Timer1_Timer()
Call WriteALong("Warrock", &H8DBAFC, 1120403456)
End Sub

Private Sub Timer2_Timer()
Call WriteALong("Warrock", &HADD164, 0)
Call WriteALong("Warrock", &HADD16B, 0)
End Sub

Private Sub Timer3_Timer()
If GetAsyncKeyState(2) <> 0 Then
Call WriteALong("Warrock", &HADD126, 1)
End If
End Sub

Private Sub Timer4_Timer()
If GetAsyncKeyState(18) <> 0 Then
Call WriteALong("Warrock", &HADD126, 0)
End If
End Sub
Note I did Right Click on Form1 > View Code > and added a Line on TOP of the code [as Told by RedEye in his Tut on MPGH.] :
Private Declare Function GetAsyncKeyState Lib "user32" (ByVal vKey As Long) As Integer
who cares if u press alt u zoom out? i use right click - right click way more easier but thnkx to the people who need it
vbKeyRClick
hey can u give me your module please.... or generate for me 1....
Quote Originally Posted by castaway View Post
vbKeyRClick
Whr do i add it ? i'm using TheRedEye's this Tut http://www.mpgh.net/forum/61-archive...light=tutorial

as referance, I really dont know anything on VB6 i just learnt warock VB6 hacks making from tutorials.


--

& dean_josef use any public Module & Crypt it so it gets Hard to PB to read the crypted data.
Still please answer my post..

Edit: can u post your module into your site please..
Quote Originally Posted by da_je View Post
Still please answer my post..

Edit: can u post your module into your site please..
I'm using MPGH module, posted on mpgh somewhr, just search it.

& please do help me if u know how to make Hotkeys in VB6 ?
I just wana add Zoom hack on RIGHT click.
This should be the code for Scope:
Code:
Call WriteALong ("Warrock", &HADD126, 1)
Interval 1, enabled false.

Now the hotkey:
Code:
If GetKeyPress (vbKeyRButton) Then
Call WriteALong ("Warrock", &HADD126, 1)
Else:
Call WriteALong ("Warrock", &HADD126, 0)
End If
Interval 1, enabled true.

This is Hold right click on/off. If you want to use two seperate keys to turn it on/off:

First hotkey timer:
Code:
If GetKeyPress (vbKeyRButton) Then
Call WriteALong ("Warrock", &HADD126, 1)
End If
Second hotkey timer:
Code:
If GetKeyPress (vbKeyMenu) Then
Call WriteALong ("Warrock", &HADD126, 1)
End If
Interval 1, enabled true for both.

vbKeyMenu = Alt.
Thanx wr194t

I will try it & then Posts here my Test result.

Between wht is difference between the intervals 1 & 100 ? true & false ?
I did changed my interval from 100 to 1 & False to True.
Quote Originally Posted by SteeL View Post
Thanx wr194t

I will try it & then Posts here my Test result.

Between wht is difference between the intervals 1 & 100 ? true & false ?
I did changed my interval from 100 to 1 & False to True.
No problem, also I'm not sure about the intervals, I ALWAYS use 1 with every timer, and you use enabled false for the actually code, true for hotkeys.
man, it did worked, now I can Zoom in & Zoom out on Right Click



i will be adding comments in exe : Thanx to wr194t.
Quote Originally Posted by SteeL View Post
& dean_josef use any public Module & Crypt it so it gets Hard to PB to read the crypted data.
that is jib jab job bullshit
u can't crypt no module
if its possible
vb can't even read the module -.-
Quote Originally Posted by castaway View Post
that is jib jab job bullshit
u can't crypt no module
if its possible
vb can't even read the module -.-
uh ! i'm using a Public Module Posted on MPGH .. lol i still didnt got banned yet since Dec 2006, i use all Public hacks the same way if they r detected , but if ADDRESS's r working then also I crypt it & use it with no ban, i havent got any BAN yet on warrock.
Quote Originally Posted by SteeL View Post
I'm really sorry for Posting a Help in here.

I hv made new WarRock Trainer on new Address's today & it's working on new Updated worrock as of 9th Nov. 2007 6:30pm IST.

I made Stamina, Perfect Aim & Zoom hack, all working.

but I hv also added a Alternate shorcut to Scope Zoom Hack, as on Right Click Zoom in & on Pressing ALT do Zoom Out.
this is my code looks like, I made 2 Extra Timers for Zoom hack [see img.1] :
Code:
Private Sub Timer3_Timer()
If GetAsyncKeyState(2) <> 0 Then
Call WriteALong("Warrock", &HADD126, 1)
End If
End Sub

Private Sub Timer4_Timer()
If GetAsyncKeyState(18) <> 0 Then
Call WriteALong("Warrock", &HADD126, 0)
End If
End Sub
img.1 :
-
-
-
-

& this is my whole Code Looks like [u can take this ADDRESS's as they r working. i was playing abt 1hr's with this hack.]:

Code:
Private Declare Function GetAsyncKeyState Lib "user32" (ByVal vKey As Long) As Integer
Private Sub Command1_Click()
Timer1.Enabled = True
End Sub

Private Sub Command2_Click()
Timer1.Enabled = False
End Sub

Private Sub Command3_Click()
Call WriteALong("Warrock", &HADD126, 1)
End Sub

Private Sub Command4_Click()
Call WriteALong("Warrock", &HADD126, 0)
End Sub

Private Sub Command5_Click()
Timer2.Enabled = True
End Sub

Private Sub Command6_Click()
Timer2.Enabled = False
End Sub

Private Sub Timer1_Timer()
Call WriteALong("Warrock", &H8DBAFC, 1120403456)
End Sub

Private Sub Timer2_Timer()
Call WriteALong("Warrock", &HADD164, 0)
Call WriteALong("Warrock", &HADD16B, 0)
End Sub

Private Sub Timer3_Timer()
If GetAsyncKeyState(2) <> 0 Then
Call WriteALong("Warrock", &HADD126, 1)
End If
End Sub

Private Sub Timer4_Timer()
If GetAsyncKeyState(18) <> 0 Then
Call WriteALong("Warrock", &HADD126, 0)
End If
End Sub
Note I did Right Click on Form1 > View Code > and added a Line on TOP of the code [as Told by RedEye in his Tut on MPGH.] :
I think i kno y u have this problem.. if you have msn Pm me it and ill add you and mayb i can help
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?