Cool(Release) Majorhack V1

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
(Release) Majorhack V1
My first release. I tested it myself (fixed my wr)
and it's detected because my lv 1 account
got banned
It's just a newbie hack but Im going to
make (try to make) to make more advanced
hacks

Including:
-Infinite Stamina
-Perfect Aim
-No Recoil

Virus Scan:

Scanned:63
Detected:0
Removed:0
Changed:0
Majorhack V1.rarattachment deleted · 145 downloads before removal
wth ??? you are makeing warrock hacks but you cant make your own game to work
Fucking chinks never thank him
Next time you should but what hacks are in your trainer. Just giving you a heads up.
i dont think any hacksd work since update im soz to tell u =P
Quote Originally Posted by bk360 View Post
i dont think any hacksd work since update im soz to tell u =P


Good heads up. I was about to download it... Are you a girl?
Quote Originally Posted by icaro900 View Post
Good heads up. I was about to download it... Are you a girl?
Of course not.
LEACHER!!!! he leached the hack from other site.....
Quote Originally Posted by SHadyDAGGER View Post
LEACHER!!!! he leached the hack from other site.....
Hes right this waz leeched from 1 of the tuts
It isnt leeched I made it with cheat engine 5.3 using someones guide.
Picture and virus-scan..?
my screenhunter dont work atm but I post a virus scann
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us