New Years!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
New Years!
For my New Year Resolution, I promise not to kill anymore people that give me the funny eye.
u so lied
Ya, what happened to all the other years resolutions?
Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
Ya, what happened to all the other years resolutions?
They were deemed un-important when Arun tried to uphold them.
So I'm guessing that's going to be the same with this too...
And why the fuck was a 3 year old thread bumped...
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
And why the fuck was a 3 year old thread bumped...
I didn't check the date, but it was not firmilliar and I assumed it was recent.

(But I also do a few drugs in my defence.)
I don't know, some people are just morons.
Tell me about it.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?