ExclamationCSS Multihack Menu not working

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
CSS Multihack Menu not working
I recently started using the CSS Multihack and am currently using the most recent update. But since I started using it, on both releases, the in game menu doesn't work right. It says to press the Insert key for the menu, and when I do a tiny little box appears that's maybe 10 pixels high by 50 wide. And it barely shows a little text that appears to be the menu, but there are no options or anything. This happens no matter if I run as administrator or not, and I've tried pushing other keys but nothing happens.

Can anyone else tell me how I can get this menu working?
Tell me the Version please D:
Quote Originally Posted by Viibez View Post
Tell me the Version please D:
It's the VHCSS.exe that was released on 8/3/2010 I don't see a version number anywhere in the docs
the VHCSS.EXE is full of virus!
Quote Originally Posted by Remember View Post
the VHCSS.EXE is full of virus!
No, it's not. And you should really stop spreading these lies ALL OVER the forum.
Any luck finding any help with this?
thanks.....
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us