Do You Love Me?

PollDo You Love Me?
Love10% · 3
Like10% · 3
=\17% · 5
Who The Fuck Are You?20% · 6
I Hate You23% · 7
Your a fucking sob nigger fucking whore ass raping sob nigger fucker ass!(-_- Don't Vote This)20% · 6
30 votes · poll closed
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by gunny101 View Post
Gourav, why did you come back? What happened to you committing suicide?
still had a few people i wanted to pedo rape so i came back for the little kiddes

uncle gourav is back on the street kiddies
Quote Originally Posted by Death God_II View Post
You're a little suck up of Dave. End of the fucking discussion.
you're a 12 year old ****** with no friends who's obsessed with goatse, so shut the fuck up.






anyway, this thread is fucking stupid
I HATE YOU! you a sorry ass ******!!!!!




Good Morning.
I don't hate you

I hate the fact that you come on to MPGH complaining about your daily problems
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
I don't hate you

I hate the fact that you come on to MPGH complaining about your daily problems
YEAH I KNOW THATS SO FUCKED UP!!!! :O

WE THINK ALIKE :O IM SCARED
you are part of the ignorant masses of the world
and in 80-100 years every one is going to forget you even existed
Quote Originally Posted by sanchez View Post
you're a 12 year old ****** with no friends who's obsessed with goatse, so shut the fuck up.






anyway, this thread is fucking stupid
It's better than a 30 year old who needs a job douche bag.
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
I don't hate you

I hate the fact that you come on to MPGH complaining about your daily problems
Yes, and this is how he is a complete fucking retard.
Quote Originally Posted by Death God_II View Post
It's better than a 30 year old who needs a job douche bag.
Shut up

We don't care about your opinon
I have no problem with you... so why be hating?
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?