[Help]File Move

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]File Move
Hello

Can I ask? Is vb powerful enough to move files in folders while the exe is running? / Cuz im making a hack for a game, and since the exe will now "lock" the files, I cant move them .... So is vb capable to doing it?

Thanks!
Can't you just replicate the entire game folder on the start of a program?

Idk if that's what you're asking though.
Wait, Ill explain more.

Im trying to hack a game. And I need to move/delete/copy files WHILE the program/game/exe is running. I cant do it manually cuz an error message will appear saying "The action cannot be completed because the file is open in another program(the game)"

And i was thinking if it would be possible in vb.
Quote Originally Posted by .Celtics View Post
Wait, Ill explain more.

Im trying to hack a game. And I need to move/delete/copy files WHILE the program/game/exe is running. I cant do it manually cuz an error message will appear saying "The action cannot be completed because the file is open in another program(the game)"

And i was thinking if it would be possible in vb.
No, you can't with vb either. While the program is in use you cannot do it.
Ahh, ok

Thanks!

If theres nothing to discus here then
/request close
Closed then.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us