How to play like a pro

Posts 46–60 of 70 · Page 4 of 5
thanks man i would put your avatar but then youde flame me and say why i have the same avatar
nice tut!
really helpfull.
/thanked
Not everybody aims for the head. But nice thread and not too much writing.
Pressed thanks even if you didn´t help me :P
I use wallhack/chams and crosshair, no fog and full bright I dont use no recoil because veterans can notice :P
that thing of corner I use it very much :P
Quote Originally Posted by kidchaorrobot View Post
lol i use ssg so ima nub?..
You probably are... but not just cus u use ssg xD I used to like it when I first stared playing warrock but when I learned to really aim I started just using m24... Its super accurate and 1 shot kills (if you can aim xD)
what I really hate about SSG is that you cant aim as accurately with it...


Quote Originally Posted by evolution200 View Post
Pressed thanks even if you didn´t help me :P
I use wallhack/chams and crosshair, no fog and full bright I dont use no recoil because veterans can notice :P
that thing of corner I use it very much :P
if u in bg or uo then its ok to use no recoil and no spread xD
These days Most "Pro"s Jump around like little losers, and MOST actually hack believe it or not -.-
They jump around but its even worse only famas nubs jump around if you like lean back and forth and crouch up and down they wont be able to kill you
Quote Originally Posted by iRobot2 View Post
They jump around but its even worse only famas nubs jump around if you like lean back and forth and crouch up and down they wont be able to kill you
What's your legit ratio in cqc?
You sound like the wnb pro noobs. You're just complaining what "noobs" do and your guide doesn't really have any tips on proper gameplay.
nice work dude
thanks make sure to thank me
IF YOU WANT TO PLAY LIE A PRO , STOP HACK ?
Funny thing is, people have leeched it.
Quote Originally Posted by a74230 View Post
IF YOU WANT TO PLAY LIE A PRO , STOP HACK ?
If your so anti-hack you can GTFO......
hahah nice post. I just knew thing about the : Q E AND C thing i only use it for snipers thanx for the post really helpfull
Posts 46–60 of 70 · Page 4 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?