[TUT] How to password protect a hack

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
How dare you niglets bump this old thread
:(
I think i'm doing something wrong cuz it just opens my hack anyway

Option Explicit

Public LoginSucceeded As Boolean

Private Sub cmdCancel_Click()
'set the global var to false
'to denote a failed login
LoginSucceeded = False
Me.Hide
End Sub

Private Sub cmdOK_Click()
'check for correct password
If txtPassword = "qwerty" Then
Form1.Show
frmLogin.Hide
LoginSucceeded = True
Me.Hide
Else
MsgBox "Invalid Password, try again!", , "Login"
txtPassword.SetFocus
SendKeys "{Home}+{End}"
End If
End Sub

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Mike:) View Post
I think i'm doing something wrong cuz it just opens my hack anyway

Option Explicit

Public LoginSucceeded As Boolean

Private Sub cmdCancel_Click()
'set the global var to false
'to denote a failed login
LoginSucceeded = False
Me.Hide
End Sub

Private Sub cmdOK_Click()
'check for correct password
If txtPassword = "qwerty" Then
Form1.Show
frmLogin.Hide
LoginSucceeded = True
Me.Hide
Else
MsgBox "Invalid Password, try again!", , "Login"
txtPassword.SetFocus
SendKeys "{Home}+{End}"
End If
End Sub

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
does it open the hack window and the login window or just hack?
Yeah I allready found out what my problem is.
I didn't selected that form1 first should open frmlogin or something
Thanks anyway

But how can I crack my password when I got one?

Here's my "Cracker"
Cracker.rarattachment deleted · 4 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Noob View Post
Do not bumb old threads..
wasn't an old thread moron
Jajja =o LoginSucceesed must be =True
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?