[Help] Hacking Wolf Team.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] Hacking Wolf Team.
Ok, I've managed to turn my Wolf Team into an .exe, and I have changed it into an .exe in the NyxLauncher as well but when I try to scan for addresses I get non or I get errors. Any suggestions?
Yes, don't try to hack this stupid game -_-
Quote Originally Posted by Noxit View Post
Yes, don't try to hack this stupid game -_-
Don't bother posting if you can't help me.
Quote Originally Posted by wr194t View Post
Don't bother posting if you can't help me.
i tihnk i know how
but u need a rly uce
pm me
Quote Originally Posted by castaway View Post
i tihnk i know how
but u need a rly uce
pm me
Ok. I'll PM you.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us