Hook Function for DIP?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Hook Function for DIP?
This is what I have so far

Code:
pDrawIndexedPrimitive = (oDrawIndexedPrimitive)	DetourFunction((PBYTE)vTable[??], (PBYTE)myDrawIndexedPrimitive);
I don't know what you're trying to say...
Replace
Code:
vTable[??]
with
Code:
vTable[82]
I think HackShield detectes vtable hooks but Im not sure.
Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
I think HackShield detectes vtable hooks but Im not sure.
Oh thats why I be D/c
Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
I think HackShield detectes vtable hooks but Im not sure.
That isn't a vtable hook, that's just using the table for addressing. A vtable hook would be changing the address of the function in the table to your own function ( editing the table itself, not just the function ).
Use a bypass. And your straight. /yea
Quote Originally Posted by J View Post
Use a bypass. And your straight. /yea
Agreed.

@Topic, solved.
You will need a SSS too...
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Magicman View Post
You will need a SSS too...
You can get Strides in DIP.
Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
You can get Strides in DIP.
i like to use SSS
I cant Hook any of them anyway. God dang Im so mad.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us