MPGH Public TnT Hack [RE-MAKE]

Posts 1–15 of 185 · Page 1 of 13
MPGH Public TnT Hack [RE-MAKE]
TnT Hack - RE-MAKE



Picture of original TnT hack:



Picture of my re-make:



INSERT FOR THE MENU!

Things different from the original version:

- D3D CrossHair now works.
- WireFrame does not bug you out. (From what i remember, it used to be very buggy)
- Different menu style.

Virus Scans:
Virus Total

Jotti's


CREDITS:

- Me
- acid_buRn
- Scimmyboy
- Crash
- mmbob
- BoomBox
SHOULD I ADD MORE STUFF LIKE NO RECOIL AND SHIT? POST YES OR NO!
TnT Re-Make.rarattachment deleted · 1,087 downloads before removal
Tested, works with Vista 32 bit, PerX injector.
EDIT:
Yes add no-recoil.
dam!!! It's been a while since I used tnt hack, good job!!
Quote Originally Posted by deathninjak0 View Post
dam!!! It's been a while since I used tnt hack, good job!!
Exactly why i made this.
Nice release. :P
Did you ever get to finish the SF hack?
Quote Originally Posted by I-JlStepper-I View Post
Nice release. :P
Did you ever get to finish the SF hack?
No, i never tried. I don't like soldier front.
Ahh so this is what u was working on
Pro chams, you have good hacks blood
thanks blood and get on msn your still offline lol
Quote Originally Posted by Aveda View Post
thanks blood and get on msn your still offline lol
LOL. I'm on right now. your blocked i guess lol. Whats ur email?
Thanks Blood! I used PerX (Ran as Admin) and Vista 32bit here.
GOOD HACK IS GOOD
Where are my credits.
Posts 1–15 of 185 · Page 1 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?