so ur going to make it public matches not private ones?
[RELEASE] CODMW2 Console Command GUI 0.99.2
Awesome, thank you.
will this work on steam mw2?
nice work pretty usefull!
Awesome, thanks a lot man .
Edit: How can I start a game ; it doesn't work D=
Edit: How can I start a game ; it doesn't work D=
woww nice..
some times its unlocked by its self
Nice. Testing this thing out now.
wow nice man
nice nice nice
i love it.
its so easy to handle and u can do so many things without typing commands in the console.
maybe i love it because i forget the commands to fast
i love it.
its so easy to handle and u can do so many things without typing commands in the console.
maybe i love it because i forget the commands to fast

Not workin for me, no matter what I try. Launching the game from the app? Doesn't work. Launching the app in-game? Still nada. Renaming the console to aIW Console? Nothin.
Any suggestions?
EDIT: Took a bit of finaggling, but I finally got it to work... guess it didn't like the path I gave it.
Any suggestions?
EDIT: Took a bit of finaggling, but I finally got it to work... guess it didn't like the path I gave it.
nice man thanks soo much 

This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private ServersCODMW2 Console Command GUI 0.99.1 by me the Creator.WM 23 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private ServersCODMW2 Console Command GUI 0.99.4 Beta
47 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Helpa complete tutorial for CODMW2 Console Command GUI 0.99.4 Beta???
3 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 HelpCODMW2 Console Command GUI 0.99.4 Beta not workingAN 3 Visual Basic Programming[Release] Console Commander
16
