Crossfire rage thread

Posts 16–30 of 57 · Page 2 of 4
I hate it when in GM as BL I kill their whole team like twice or maybe 3 times in a game and they kick me for hacking...

I hate it when in GM as GR I hear their breath and pinpoint kill them and they kick me for wall hack...

I hate it when I get kicked in silence...

I hate it when I get ace I get kicked..

I hate it when I get kicked for joining a game...

I hate it when people remember me from last game calling me a hacker and kicks me even if I didn't hack...

I hate it when people kick me for my rank..

I hate it when I get 1 luck kill and they kick me for hacking

I hate it when I get kicked for trying to kick someone else


Hate:
Rage:
Quote Originally Posted by jaky77777 View Post
I hate it when in GM as BL I kill their whole team like twice or maybe 3 times in a game and they kick me for hacking...

I hate it when in GM as GR I hear their breath and pinpoint kill them and they kick me for wall hack...

I hate it when I get kicked in silence...

I hate it when I get ace I get kicked..

I hate it when I get kicked for joining a game...

I hate it when people remember me from last game calling me a hacker and kicks me even if I didn't hack...

I hate it when people kick me for my rank..

I hate it when I get 1 luck kill and they kick me for hacking

I hate it when I get kicked for trying to kick someone else


Hate:
Rage:
Agreed. I own more on BL then GR and when I own in GR and go to BL and own they get so mad calling me a hacker on GR. It's hilarous
Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
why the hell do I get kicked as a ghost do I have an advantage or something as having only a shovel O.o
IKR? Like they say shovels are hacks and then I'm like:
"Hacks are third party programs... Cross Fire made the shovel.. You're just mad cause I can afford ZP"

Quote Originally Posted by Zirderick View Post
Agreed. I own more on BL then GR and when I own in GR and go to BL and own they get so mad calling me a hacker on GR. It's hilarous
lmao I would do that if my honor wasn't at risk x.x
I did that once where I helped out the other team cause they were losing.. xD we eventually won :]
Quote Originally Posted by jaky77777 View Post
IKR? Like they say shovels are hacks and then I'm like:
"Hacks are third party programs... Cross Fire made the shovel.. You're just mad cause I can afford ZP"



lmao I would do that if my honor wasn't at risk x.x
I did that once where I helped out the other team cause they were losing.. xD we eventually won :]

exactly its not my fault that they are poor and cant afford to spend money O.o
why the hell do I get kicked as a ghost do I have an advantage or something as having only a shovel O.o
I hate my study, cuz it's too expensive for me - > don't have money for zp.
shit man u srious lol ok total games almost 2000 got kick from over 600 -.-' yeah ...

BTW 9830 EXP today 4 hours gameplay
IMA RAGE CAPS LOCK FAIL
BECAUSE MY CAPS LOCK IS ON CRUISE CONTROL
IT ALSO MAKES IT FUNNIER BECAUSE AS YOU READ THIS IN YOUR MIND YOU THINK IM YELLING.
i hate when i have ACE and some noob's kick me cuz i have ACE ...
this is a successful troll tread (:
Because of me.
Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
Because of me.
its the truth
I hate when noobs say I hack in GM cuz I have earphones but I dont hack
Posts 16–30 of 57 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us