DetectedSpacedLlama's Texture Thread

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
SpacedLlama's Texture Thread
Hi guys,

This is the thread where all my Texture releases will be posted. This is much easier for me to maintain. Mod's If you could check back now and then just to approve any new files i have uploaded I would appreciate it. Also all other texture threads made by me can be closed please as I'm just going to post them in here.

All Previews will just be links so that this page does not take ages to load.

Blue Alienware Ump:

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/8523/preview1r.jpg
http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/1840/preview2s.jpg

Green Alienware Scar:

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/6190/95322842.png
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/245/12946421.png

Flaming G18:

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/9575/40061805.png
http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/1797/77413693.png

Wooden Spaz:

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/2623/39770546.png
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/722/52931773.png

Green Tiger Camo:
Replaces red tiger camo.

http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/4710/43155283.png
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1535/58025534.png

----------------------------------------------------------

Virus Scans:

Blue Alienware Ump:
Virustotal. MD5: 356297a77ba26fa38ad78f44c22f8345

Green Alienware Scar:
Virustotal. MD5: e49405d6fdfb646c3d876d22fef327b3

Flaming G18:
Virustotal. MD5: cd9eabd62aa69e5fc773d7324dbde1e6

Wooden Spaz:
Virustotal. MD5: a7811911a2bef6e2d0e86b37b6ec49dd


Green Tiger Camo:
Virustotal. MD5: b8450cfcba7ea89eb6ce7c5cd429e809

----------------------------------------------------------

Installation:

All files go in the Iw 07 archive Unless I state otherwise

Whenever I make a new camo or skin I will post it on this thread to be approved and add it to this post.

C&C appreciated.

Enjoy

Note: I have permission from B4M to only use one virus scan due to my net being slow and it taking forever for virus scans.
weapon_ump45_new_col.zipattachment deleted · 18 downloads before removal
weapon_scar_h_col.zipattachment deleted · 10 downloads before removal
weapon_glock_new_col.zipattachment deleted · 26 downloads before removal
weapon_spas12_col.zipattachment deleted · 24 downloads before removal
weapon_camo_red_tiger.zipattachment deleted · 33 downloads before removal
dude put these around your links [IMG] LINK [/IMG],
/files approved
New Zealand has terrible net. I don't want to lag every time I open this thread. A LOT of pictures are going to be added here.
Quote Originally Posted by Spacedllama View Post
New Zealand has terrible net. I don't want to lag every time I open this thread. A LOT of pictures are going to be added here.
NZ cant be that bad, im from Australia
Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post
NZ cant be that bad, im from Australia
You are right, is not that bad, it's simply the wort I ever seen..

Now let's get back on topic
Edited Spaz. Please re approve
Holy shit that Spas looks soooooooooo awesome.
Great job there mate.
Great job.

But could you please make bigger pictures, I mean, you're linking them, so making them 800x600 wouldn't hurt.

/file approved
Gr8 job ;D i like da alien ware
the new updated wood one looks grouse
Thanks for all your comments guys. Adding green tiger camo.
Please fix screenies
Please read the thread =P
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us