aimbot

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
aimbot
hey guys i try to make a damm aimobt but after 7sec. i inject the .DLL File The game crashes what can i do???????
this is the code:
mem_hacks.h:
Code:
BOOL hackEnabled = true;

BYTE JMP[1] = {0xEB};
BYTE NopTwo[2] = {0x90, 0x90};
BYTE NopSix[6] = {0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90};
BYTE ColdBloodedo[2] = {0x75, 0x6F};
BYTE ChopperESPo1[2] = {0x75, 0x23};
BYTE ChopperESPo2[2] = {0x74, 0x09};
BYTE ChopperESPo3[2] = {0x74, 0x09};
BYTE Nametagso1[6] = {0x0F, 0x85, 0xF9, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00};
BYTE Nametagso2[6] = {0x0F, 0x84, 0xD2, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00};
BYTE Nametagso3[6] = {0x0F, 0x84, 0xC5, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00};
BYTE Nametagso4[6] = {0x0F, 0x84, 0xBD, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00};
BYTE Nametagso5[6] = {0x0F, 0x85, 0xA3, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00};
BYTE DrawThroughWallo[2] = {0x74, 0x06};
BYTE ThermalVisiono1[2] = {0x74, 0x03};
BYTE ThermalVisiono2[1] = {0x74};
BYTE BlackWhiteFixo[6] = {0x0F, 0x84, 0xBD, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00};
DWORD ColdBloodedFix = 0x59ED4E;
DWORD ChopperESP1 = 0x4E0260;
DWORD ChopperESP2 = ChopperESP1 + 0x8;
DWORD ChopperESP3 = ChopperESP1 + 0x1A;
DWORD Nametags1 = 0x5825D6;
DWORD Nametags2 = Nametags1 + 0x27;
DWORD Nametags3 = Nametags1 + 0x34;
DWORD Nametags4 = Nametags1 + 0x3C;
DWORD Nametags5 = Nametags1 + 0x56;
DWORD DrawThroughWall = 0x5823BC;
DWORD ThermalVision1 = 0x599C4B;
DWORD ThermalVision2 = 0x599CAE;
DWORD BlackWhiteFix = 0x50D5F1;

void writeMem(DWORD dwAddress, void* bytes, DWORD dwSize) {
	DWORD flOldProtect = 0;
	VirtualProtect((void*)dwAddress, dwSize, PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE, &flOldProtect);
	memcpy((void*) dwAddress, bytes, dwSize);
    VirtualProtect((void*)dwAddress, dwSize, flOldProtect, &flOldProtect);
}
ace.cpp:
Code:
#include <iostream>
#define SetESP

int main( int Intro )
{
	printf("AcE's Aimbot V1.0\n");
	return 0;
}
main.h:
Code:
#include <windows.h>
#include <fstream>
#include <stdio.h>


Just learn the language
I think you need to learn how a .dll works.

Code:
BOOL APIENTRY DllMain(HMODULE hModule, DWORD ul_reason_for_call, LPVOID lpReserved)
{
	UNREFERENCED_PARAMETER(lpReserved);
	if(ul_reason_for_call == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH)
	{
		DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hModule);
		client_connect = (aimbot)DetourFunction((PBYTE)GetProcAddress(GetModuleHandle("kernel32.dll"), "aimbot"), (PBYTE)aimbot_function);
	}
	return true;
}
Dont forget to call your entry point.
Wait... i'll lock this topic to see if I can get the idea behind this...
It'll be opened in about 10 minutes



Hmmm...

mem_hacks.h:
* no #pragma once or #ifdef to prevent redefinition
* patches/addies
* not included

ace.cpp:
* iostream is included
* SetESP defined as nothing
* int main(int intro) makes NO SENSE AT ALL...
* printf makes no sense
* return 0 again, makes no sense.
* WHAT THE FUCK ¯\(o.O)/¯

main.h:
* more includes
* not included.


So what this guy does is:
Compile a console app that does NOTHING but print out a line and return...
Rename the .exe to .dll...
Injects that into MW2...
and expects it to be an aimbot????????????????????????????????????????

I have no words for this... there is just no way you could possibly think printing a line to console in a console app and exiting could be an aimbot for MW2...
I think I have it figured out...

the setESP and intro were so random I thought they might be a hint or a secret message...
I decided to google for it...
First result was an online selling site, and it listed golf items for my google search...

So looking through the page I found this:
Quote Originally Posted by site
STOWAMATIC Electric Golf Trolley

Stowamatic Electric Golf TrolleyDesigned and Endorsed by Ian WoosnamThe Stowamatic features: A lightweight high tech aluminum frame with durable polymer components Quick ... Read More
STOWAMATIC Electric Golf Trolley...

He's hinting towards trolls(edit: AND GOLF)...
Anyone up to figure out the rest with me??

edit: I MUST BE ON THE RIGHT TRACK! IF U LOOK AT HIS AVATAR CLOSELY U CAN SEE ALTAIR FROM ASSASSINS CREED GOLFING!



edit #2: google search for golf troll: "China push pull golf troll"
So he's a chinese troll who likes golf...


EDIT #3: HE'S A ROBOT! Search for CHINESE GOLF TROLL:
"602R remote control golf troll,Wholesale China"
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
I think I have it figured out...

the setESP and intro were so random I thought they might be a hint or a secret message...
I decided to google for it...
First result was an online selling site, and it listed golf items for my google search...

So looking through the page I found this:


STOWAMATIC Electric Golf Trolley...

He's hinting towards trolls(edit: AND GOLF)...
Anyone up to figure out the rest with me??

edit: I MUST BE ON THE RIGHT TRACK! IF U LOOK AT HIS AVATAR CLOSELY U CAN SEE ALTAIR FROM ASSASSINS CREED GOLFING!



edit #2: google search for golf troll: "China push pull golf troll"
So he's a chinese troll who likes golf...


EDIT #3: HE'S A ROBOT! Search for CHINESE GOLF TROLL:
"602R remote control golf troll,Wholesale China"
youre funny mang
lol guys stop laging me im a damn noob at C++!!!!!!!!
maybe i should buy a book!
and dont ask anymore in this damn section!
Wes is trolling. |:
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us