Combat Arms/Crossfire EXP/GP

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Combat Arms/Crossfire EXP/GP
I will gain EXP on your CA account. It will be done without hacking or afk bots.

Payment must be made through paypal. MM being used it is up to you.

Base price:
5,000 exp = $0.50 + GP/10,000 (The GP gained during this process will be devided by 10,000. Ex: 7,500 GP is gained during the time the 5,000 exp was made. 7,500/10,000 = 0.75 = + 75 cents, bringing the total to $1.25.)

Money for EXP gained will be paid up front (Through MM if desired.), and money for GP will be paid at the end of the process.

PM me if interested.
Um, so you can get me 5000 exp a day i can do that my self to. Why not 10000 a day or something. I will buy it if you do that
Quote Originally Posted by michaelhu View Post
Um, so you can get me 5000 exp a day i can do that my self to. Why not 10000 a day or something. I will buy it if you do that
Because I have a life.
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post


Because I have a life.
Um nty then gl on the thing
can we pay whit rank like csm to cpt ?
Quote Originally Posted by 1By1GnaDie View Post
can we pay whit rank like csm to cpt ?
Lmao.
You will owe him big time for that.
Ok dude.
I got $1.39 dollars on my paypal account.
PM me.
So 10K EXP for $1?

Nvm: My paypal fucked up.
Omg...........you stole my idea!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehe im srs i thought of this a while ago but never did it
you have a life?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?