Getting an error using my Constructor

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by VvITylerIvV View Post
Ahh, yeah now that I'm 15 and not 12 I think I'll be able to dedicate myself to it... hopefully... Just downloaded stanza onto my desktop and ipod, also downloaded the book as an ebook, going to install the ebook into my ipod and start reading it thanks for the book ... After I read this, I'll read c++ primer plus.
Why another book?
Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


Why another book?
So he can have more.
Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


Why another book?
more knowledge = better.

My goal in life is to become a walking encyclopedia.
Quote Originally Posted by VvITylerIvV View Post
more knowledge = better.

My goal in life is to become a walking encyclopedia.
I swear that said walking pedobear >.>
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us