MPGH Gunz Server Dedicated Host

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
MPGH Gunz Server Dedicated Host
On behalf of ace76543, I am requesting a temporary host for the MPGH Gunz Server that ace has been working dedicated on.

To apply to be a host, you must meet these requirements:
- > 1 Mbit Internet Speeds
- Able to keep your computer on 24/7
- Willing to install MySQL
- Self control (WONT TAMPER WITH THE FILES/DATABASE)
- Remote Access Program (to boot/modify server remotely ONLY)

If you meet these requirements, PM sanchez on MPGH with:
System Specs, Internet Speed, City/Country.

What will you get out of this?
At least Moderator position in MPGH Gunz, involved in MPGH private scene, and possibly good stuff from MPGH.

This of course, is only temporary, to put it short. So expect at the most 1-2 months hosting. Mainly this period will be to fix bugs, and attract players.

Thanks, Arun.
Fun

Why not unban Ace?
gay game tbh... i woud rather have HB up... HB!!!!!!!!
So much Carpal Tunnel.
I am willing to give a try at it.. I have the right specifications.
Why not make a private server for Wolf Team?

I started playing and it's pretty good
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
Why not make a private server for Wolf Team?

I started playing and it's pretty good
wolfteam bah bah
why not gunbound
Quote Originally Posted by brownsfan91 View Post
wolfteam bah bah
why not gunbound
Why not maple?
No private maple server has been released yet. Heard it was hard because something about nexon not releasing their source code.

I'm sure it'll bring A LOT of traffic.
Maple is just so ehhh...

2d graphics aren't really my thing
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
Maple is just so ehhh...

2d graphics aren't really my thing
The point is to bring more traffic to mpgh.
Tell us a game that has more players that maple.
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
The point is to bring more traffic to mpgh.
Tell us a game that has more players that maple.
Runescape

I might start playing Maplestory again

Tired of the ******s on Outspark Fiesta
hb> all these gay games
Quote Originally Posted by gunot View Post
hb> all these gay games
HB, still cawkin on yur bitch ass till this day.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
HB, still cawkin on yur bitch ass till this day.
what can you do?
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us