Postnooby error

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
nooby error

Why is it that when i try to s u r veys it gives me error code 0 and when i tryed bill to mobile it said some thing about at & t not working

Use the IP you signed up with... it has some kinda weird IP filtering shit IDK wtf it is but yeah
I had the same problem. I opened many tickets until I got an answer that was even close to an answer. You got this error because your IP does not match the billing address of your paypal account. Sorry you cannot do ******s, and if I'm correct you can't buy NX credit with paypal. Press thanks if I helped.
Quote Originally Posted by Son View Post
I had the same problem. I opened many tickets until I got an answer that was even close to an answer. You got this error because your IP does not match the billing address of your paypal account. Sorry you cannot do ******s, and if I'm correct you can't buy NX credit with paypal. Press thanks if I helped.
well atleast i khow about it now i think i changed my ip like 20 times -.-
Also if any of your accounts get banned on said passport you can't do the ******s <--- (free ads for nx credit)
Quote Originally Posted by Plato View Post
Also if any of your accounts get banned on said passport you can't do the ******s <--- (free ads for nx credit)
yea im sure thats the reasonwhy i cant do it >.> Q_Q
Quote Originally Posted by Colbyalien View Post
yea im sure thats the reasonwhy i cant do it >.> Q_Q
are you QQing or are you for serious?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us