Can I get banned from CSS if...

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Can I get banned from CSS if...
I was playing CSS today and I was hacking on a non-vac server and this guy said he was spectating me and filmed me hacking, he said he was gonna send the video to valve. I was wondering if valve would ban me, or since it's a non-vac server then they would just not give a shit.
ouch,,,, that sucks
Quote Originally Posted by ^...,^ View Post
ouch,,,, that sucks
Wtf you talking about?

No you cant get banned on Non-VAC-Secured servers.
The chance is little like 30%
No Valve do not deal with bans, It is VAC that does. And you will only get VAC banned if VAC detects a hack being used on the game, Since you were on non-VAc server, You cant get banned
they wont ban you don't worry xD but hacking gets boring after awhile
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?