COD4 on 360?

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
COD4 on 360?
Just wondering if any of you play Call of duty 4 on Xbox 360, if so post your Gamertag, so we can all play together.
MalakezDarnos
Quote Originally Posted by Dmx View Post
MalakezDarnos
Thats your Gamertag?
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
careful, hes a curry bomber
LOL! 0wned. Well anyways, I wish I had xbox360. I'm saving money, chc wanna send me some? I need like 200$ more. Once I have it, we can play together.
Halo 3 is already forgotten :-(
if ya got H3 add me
my gamer tag is
Alcunin
Quote Originally Posted by Iam"iDude" View Post
Halo 3 is already forgotten :-(
if ya got H3 add me
my gamer tag is
Yes, your right, i was on today and like noone was on, everyone is on COD4

Quote Originally Posted by Devin Hester View Post
LOL! 0wned. Well anyways, I wish I had xbox360. I'm saving money, chc wanna send me some? I need like 200$ more. Once I have it, we can play together.
Lol, Mow some lawns.

But 360 is Definitly the best.
360 is jack-shit compared to the computer. The only gaming console I need is the computer =D
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
360 is jack-shit compared to the computer. The only gaming console I need is the computer =D
Well, there are Many different Variants of the PC, and MANY different Price Ranges, when the 360 is Amazing overall and just one Price
True. Take my computer for example; Its a cheap load of shit. Fuck. Its processor was made three years ago. Really. And it has like .5 gigs. Sad isn't it.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
True. Take my computer for example; Its a cheap load of shit. Fuck. Its processor was made three years ago. Really. And it has like .5 gigs. Sad isn't it.
Dont worry, Mine is the Exact same, but good news is I am getting a New one Soon.
Quote Originally Posted by chc18 View Post
Dont worry, Mine is the Exact same, but good news is I am getting a New one Soon.
Wow, The first part of you sentance sounded as if you were trying to make me feel better. But as I got to the end, I felt as if you were mocking me.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
Wow, The first part of you sentance sounded as if you were trying to make me feel better. But as I got to the end, I felt as if you were mocking me.
Thats one way of Interpreting that somewhat short sentence.

What kind of Processor do you have?
Quote Originally Posted by stav816 View Post
Disc0kil1erdude
And quit necoring
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us