Why is it doing this...

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Why is it doing this...
I get these errors
Code:
1>c:\documents and settings\tyler\desktop\c++ && sql\new folder\new folder\tbq\tbq\functions.h(7): error C2086: 'std::string restart' : redefinition
1>          c:\documents and settings\tyler\desktop\c++ && sql\new folder\new folder\tbq\tbq\functions.h(7) : see declaration of 'restart'
1>c:\documents and settings\tyler\desktop\c++ && sql\new folder\new folder\tbq\tbq\functions.h(9): error C2084: function 'void Felse(void)' already has a body
1>          c:\documents and settings\tyler\desktop\c++ && sql\new folder\new folder\tbq\tbq\functions.h(9) : see previous definition of 'Felse'
1>c:\documents and settings\tyler\desktop\c++ && sql\new folder\new folder\tbq\tbq\functions.h(13): error C2084: function 'void test(std::string,char [],char [])' already has a body
1>          c:\documents and settings\tyler\desktop\c++ && sql\new folder\new folder\tbq\tbq\functions.h(13) : see previous definition of 'test'
1>c:\documents and settings\tyler\desktop\c++ && sql\new folder\new folder\tbq\tbq\functions.h(20): error C3861: 'Felse': identifier not found
1>c:\documents and settings\tyler\desktop\c++ && sql\new folder\new folder\tbq\tbq\functions.h(23): error C2084: function 'void Frestart(std::string,std::string)' already has a body
1>          c:\documents and settings\tyler\desktop\c++ && sql\new folder\new folder\tbq\tbq\functions.h(23) : see previous definition of 'Frestart'
1>c:\documents and settings\tyler\desktop\c++ && sql\new folder\new folder\tbq\tbq\variables.h(17): error C2086: 'std::string restart' : redefinition
1>          c:\documents and settings\tyler\desktop\c++ && sql\new folder\new folder\tbq\tbq\functions.h(7) : see declaration of 'restart'
1>c:\documents and settings\tyler\desktop\c++ && sql\new folder\new folder\tbq\tbq\tbq.cpp(101): error C3861: 'Felse': identifier not found
1>c:\documents and settings\tyler\desktop\c++ && sql\new folder\new folder\tbq\tbq\tbq.cpp(263): error C3861: 'Frestart': identifier not found
with this code

[php]
// functions.h
#include <iostream>
#include <string>
#include <sstream>

using namespace std;

string restart;

void Felse(){
cout << "that wasn't an answer...\n";
}

void test (string a, char c[40], char e[40]){
if(a == "y"){
cout << c << endl;
}
else if(a == "n"){
cout << e << endl;
}
else { Felse(); }
}

void Frestart (string ITSASTRING, string FFrestart){
cout <<"time to end this game... if you want "<<endl;

cout << "would you like to play again? (y/n)"<<endl;
getline (cin,ITSASTRING);
stringstream(ITSASTRING) >> FFrestart;

if (FFrestart == "y"){ // if they want to restart, play again
cout << "alright, here we go!!!!"<<endl;
}
else if (FFrestart == "n"){ // if they don't ensure they don't
cout << "I'm going to ask again, just for safety's sake. Would you like to play again? (y/n)"<<endl;
getline (cin,ITSASTRING);
stringstream(ITSASTRING) >> FFrestart;

if (FFrestart == "y"){
cout << "alright, I'm going to restart it for you"<<endl;
}
else if (FFrestart == "n"){
exit(0);
}
else {
cout << "sorry, what was that?\ndid you want to replay or not? (y/n)"<<endl;
getline (cin,ITSASTRING);
stringstream(ITSASTRING) >> FFrestart;

if (FFrestart == "y"){
cout << "alright, going to restart it for you"<<endl;
}
else{
exit(0);
}

}
}
}
[/php]

[php]
// variables.h
#include "functions.h"
int thisIsANumber; // used for random number
string yesOrNo; // used for favourite number
string likeShitTacos; // used for waffles
string BelgianOrEggos; // used for belgian or eggos
string strawberry; // used for strawberries and whipped cream on belgian waffles
string syrup; // used for syrup on belgian waffles
string ITSASTRING; // empty string, used for transfering variables
string firstname; // second string, used for first name
string lastname; // third string, used for last name
int age; // int, used for age
string randomword; // used for random word
int favouritenumber; // used for favourite number
string girlsorboys; // likes girls or boys
string boyorgirl; // is a boy or girl
string tylerishot; // am I hot? obviously...
string restart; // restart the game?
string girlright; // your a girl right?
string justinbieber; // you better not like justin bieber
string pancakes; // like pancakes?
string likewinter; // like winter?
string kissedcody; // ever kissed cody miller?
string Cgirl; // girl kissed cody right?
string favseason; // fav season
string computer; // like the computer
string boyORgirlfriend; // have a boyorgirlfriend
string girlORboyfriend; // boy or girlfriend?
string boyfriendname; // boyfriend's name
string girlfriendname; // girlfriend's name
string picklesandpopcorn; // like pickles and popcorn?
string eathair; // eat your hair?
string smoothies; // like smoothies?
string hotdogs; // like hotdogs?
string princesses; // like princesses?
[/php]
[php]

//tbq.cpp
#include "functions.h"
#include "variables.h"

using namespace std;
int main()
{
do {
system("cls");
cout << "Hi, what is your FIRST name?" << endl;
getline (cin,ITSASTRING); // getting the input from this line and inputting it into ITSASTRING
stringstream(ITSASTRING) >> firstname; // transferring data from ITSASTRING to firstname
cout << "Alright " << firstname << " what is your last?";
getline (cin,ITSASTRING); // getting the input from this line and inputting it into ITSASTRING
stringstream(ITSASTRING) >> lastname; // transferring data from ITSASTRING to lastname

cout << "alrighty then " << firstname<<" " <<lastname <<", how old are you?" << endl; // displaying firstname lastname and asking how old
getline (cin,ITSASTRING);
stringstream(ITSASTRING) >> age;// the usual cin >> age
if (age < 20) { // if age is less than 20 do the following
cout << "Hi " << firstname<< " " <<lastname << ", welcome to my application!\ntype some random word!"<< endl;
getline (cin,ITSASTRING);
stringstream(ITSASTRING) >> randomword;
}
else
{// age was more than 20 so we do the following
cout << "Hi " << firstname<<" " <<lastname <<" sorry, but you are too old." << endl;
exit(0);
}

cout << "thats the first word that came to your mind? weird...\n"<< endl;
cout << "Enter a number"<<endl;
getline (cin,ITSASTRING);
stringstream(ITSASTRING) >> thisIsANumber;

cout << "was this your favourite number?"<<endl;
getline (cin,ITSASTRING);
stringstream(ITSASTRING) >> yesOrNo;

if(yesOrNo == "y")
{
cout << "oh, well that was an interesting favourite number.\n"<<endl;
}
else if(yesOrNo == "n")
{
cout << "oh... what is your favourite number?\n"<<endl;
getline (cin,ITSASTRING);
stringstream(ITSASTRING) >> favouritenumber;
}
else
{
cout << "that wasn't an answer, genius"<<endl;
}
cout << "Do you like waffles?!?!?!!? (y/n)\n"<<endl;
getline (cin,ITSASTRING);
stringstream(ITSASTRING) >> likeShitTacos;
if(likeShitTacos == "y")
{
cout << "I knoww they are awesome!!!! Belgian or Eggos?\n"<<endl;
getline (cin,ITSASTRING);
stringstream(ITSASTRING) >> BelgianOrEggos;
if(BelgianOrEggos == "b")
{
cout << "yeaaah those are the best... with strawberrys and whipped cream right?(y/n)"<<endl;
getline (cin,ITSASTRING);
stringstream(ITSASTRING) >> strawberry;
if(strawberry == "y")
{
cout << "mmmm waffles with strawberries and whipped cream... mmmmmmmm"<<endl;
}

else if(strawberry == "n")
{
cout << "ewwwww... You still use syrup though right? (y/n)"<<endl;
getline (cin,ITSASTRING);
stringstream(ITSASTRING) >> syrup;
if(syrup == "y")
{
cout << "good... I was worried"<<endl;
}
else if(syrup == "n")
{
cout << "WTF MAN!!! PLAIN WAFFLES?!?!?! YOUR CRAZY"<<endl;
}
else
{
cout << "one more answer and thats it... Your booted off of this I swear."<<endl;
}
}
else
{
cout << "STOP ANSWERING THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!"<<endl;
}

}
else if(BelgianOrEggos == "e")
{
cout << "reaally? Eggos more then Belgians? You've clearly never had a belgian waffle before..."<<endl;
}
else
{
Felse();
}
}
else if(likeShitTacos == "n")
{
cout << "Whatt?!?! you don't like waffles? gtfo...\n"<<endl;
}
else
{
cout << "This wasn't a choice, gtfo\n"<<endl;
}
cout << "do you like girls or boys? (g/b)"<<endl;
getline (cin,ITSASTRING);
stringstream(ITSASTRING) >> girlsorboys;

if (girlsorboys == "g")
{
cout << "Oh, great, I do as well. You are a boy or a girl? (b/g)"<<endl;
getline (cin,ITSASTRING);
stringstream(ITSASTRING) >> boyorgirl;
if (boyorgirl == "g"){
cout << "oh..."<<endl;
}
else if (boyorgirl == "b"){
cout << "oooohhh good "<<endl;
}
else{
cout << "don't push the wrong buttons please!! you're going to drive me insane!!!!"<<endl;
}
}
else if (girlsorboys == "b")
{
cout << "ewwwww are you a boy or a girl... (b/g)"<<endl;
getline (cin,ITSASTRING);
stringstream(ITSASTRING) >> boyorgirl;
if (boyorgirl == "b"){
cout << "ok then......\n";
}
else if (boyorgirl == "g"){
cout << "ok, good "<<endl;
}
else{
cout << "really... stop with the insane clicking of these random buttons"<<endl;

}
}

cout << "Do you think tyler is hooooot??? (y/n)"<<endl;
getline (cin,ITSASTRING);
stringstream(ITSASTRING) >> tylerishot;

if (tylerishot == "y"){
cout << "alrighty then... your a girl right? (y/n)"<<endl;
getline (cin,ITSASTRING);
stringstream(ITSASTRING) >> girlright;

if (girlright == "y"){
cout << "we should like, totally go out sometime!! "<<endl;
}
else if (girlright == "n"){
cout << "umm... ok then... awkwardddd"<<endl;
}
else{
cout << "don't. push. the. wrong. button. again.!!!!!"<<endl;
}
}

else if (tylerishot == "n"){
cout <<"WHATT?!?! IM ABSOLUTELY 100% HOOTTT. get a life kid"<< endl;
}
else{
cout <<"STOP HITTING THAT BUTTON, JESUS CHRIST."<<endl;
}
cout << "Do you like justin bieber? (y/n)"<<endl;
getline (cin,ITSASTRING);
stringstream(ITSASTRING) >> justinbieber;
if (justinbieber == "y"){
exit(0);
}
else if (justinbieber == "n"){
cout << "FINALY, SOMEBODY WHO'S HUMAN!"<<endl;
}
else{
cout << "WTF?! DO YOU LIKE HIM OR NOT... (y/n)"<<endl;
getline (cin,ITSASTRING);
stringstream(ITSASTRING) >> justinbieber;
if (justinbieber == "y"){
cout <<"get a life..."<<endl;
system ("pause");
exit(0);
}
else if (justinbieber == "n"){
cout << "THANK GOD!!!!"<<endl;
}
else{
cout << "really? again? your getting booted."<<endl;
system ("pause");
exit(0);
}

}
cout << "do you like pancakes??? (y/n)"<<endl;
getline (cin,ITSASTRING);
stringstream(ITSASTRING) >> pancakes;
if (pancakes == "y"){
cout <<"awesome you rock!"<<endl;
}
else if (pancakes == "n"){
cout << "you don't like pancakes??? where are you from? the moon?"<<endl;
}
else {
cout << "Can you please not hit the wrong button next time? It's quite annoying you know..."<<endl;
}
cout << "Do you like winter? (y/n)"<<endl;
getline (cin,ITSASTRING);
stringstream(ITSASTRING) >> likewinter;
if (likewinter == "y"){
cout << "OEMGEE I ABSOLUTELY LOVE WINTER, WE HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON )"<<endl;
}
else if (likewinter == "n") {
cout << "ewww... what do you like?\n(s) Summer\n(S) Spring\n(f) Fall" <<endl;
getline (cin,ITSASTRING);
stringstream(ITSASTRING) >> favseason;
if (favseason == "s"){
cout << "really, summer is your favourite... interesting. I hate that season "<<endl;
}
else if (favseason == "S") {
cout << "yeah, springs a pretty good season as well I guess..."<<endl;
}
else if (favseason == "f") {
cout << "Fall, thats an Ok season I guess... Playing in the leaves is pretty fun I guess."<<endl;
}
else{
cout << "Ok... DON'T PUSH THE WRONG BUTTON. I'm seriously going to exit(0); you...."<<endl;
}
}
else {
cout <<"STOP THAT"<<endl;
}
cout <<"Have you ever kissed Cody Miller? (y/n)"<<endl;
getline (cin,ITSASTRING);
stringstream(ITSASTRING) >> kissedcody;
if (kissedcody == "y"){
cout <<"Please tell me your a girl...(y/n)"<<endl;
getline (cin,ITSASTRING);
stringstream(ITSASTRING) >> Cgirl;
if (Cgirl == "y"){
cout <<"oh... how interesting, I didn't know he's kissed YOU."<<endl;
}
else if (Cgirl == "n"){
cout << "oh... I'll be talking to him later"<<endl;
}
else {
cout << "are you going to stop hitting the wrong button any time soon?"<<endl;
}
}
else if (kissedcody == "n"){
cout <<"Well, I could've figured THAT out..."<<endl;
}
else{
cout<<"FOR **** SAKES STOP THAT..."<<endl;
}
Frestart (ITSASTRING, restart);
}

while(restart == "y");
return 0;
}
[/php]
Maybe you're redefining a function?

Also. Instead of declaring everything at once at a global scope, you can declare the string right before its used at a local scope.
...I died a little inside, to be honest.

A few things to consider
  • Declare variables at local scope, not global
  • Don't put function bodies and variable declarations in header files. Use headers as 'maps' to access functions/variables across files etc
  • Lines like if(a == "y") make me want to shoot myself. Even if the operators are overriden for std::string, it's fucking terrible (s/overridden/obfuscated/)
  • You should probably do something simple like this in C, getting used to using arrays and string functions. It'll definitely help you later on.
  • Get used to the basic errors, and when dealing with compiler errors, work your way down from the top of the list
  • Learn some basic naming conventions/notations. CamelCase for functions, alternativeCamelCase for varibles, myType_t for typedef's, m_pObject hungarian notation for class members, etc


In this case, you have two variables of type std::string, named 'restart' (One in variables.h, one in functions.h)

Ah, I hate it when people say 'C++ is best language yo, learn it gogogo', because it will often bring about bad practices. Seen it time and time again.
Start basic, perfect your basic skills, then branch out into concepts like C++ classes, templates, etc if you really must. I urge you to learn C before using (technical) C++ constructs. It'll make you a lot better in the long run if you have a core understanding of things at a lower level (Even branch into assembly later on)
Quote Originally Posted by -Raz0r- View Post
...I died a little inside, to be honest.

A few things to consider
  • Declare variables at local scope, not global
  • Don't put function bodies and variable declarations in header files. Use headers as 'maps' to access functions/variables across files etc
  • Lines like if(a == "y") make me want to shoot myself. Even if the operators are overriden for std::string, it's fucking terrible (s/overridden/obfuscated/)
  • You should probably do something simple like this in C, getting used to using arrays and string functions. It'll definitely help you later on.
  • Get used to the basic errors, and when dealing with compiler errors, work your way down from the top of the list
  • Learn some basic naming conventions/notations. CamelCase for functions, alternativeCamelCase for varibles, myType_t for typedef's, m_pObject hungarian notation for class members, etc


In this case, you have two variables of type std::string, named 'restart' (One in variables.h, one in functions.h)

Ah, I hate it when people say 'C++ is best language yo, learn it gogogo', because it will often bring about bad practices. Seen it time and time again.
Start basic, perfect your basic skills, then branch out into concepts like C++ classes, templates, etc if you really must. I urge you to learn C before using (technical) C++ constructs. It'll make you a lot better in the long run if you have a core understanding of things at a lower level (Even branch into assembly later on)
Just saying i dont use hungarian notation because i find it harder to read /
Quote Originally Posted by -Raz0r- View Post
...I died a little inside, to be honest.

A few things to consider
  • Declare variables at local scope, not global
  • Don't put function bodies and variable declarations in header files. Use headers as 'maps' to access functions/variables across files etc
  • Lines like if(a == "y") make me want to shoot myself. Even if the operators are overriden for std::string, it's fucking terrible (s/overridden/obfuscated/)
  • You should probably do something simple like this in C, getting used to using arrays and string functions. It'll definitely help you later on.
  • Get used to the basic errors, and when dealing with compiler errors, work your way down from the top of the list
  • Learn some basic naming conventions/notations. CamelCase for functions, alternativeCamelCase for varibles, myType_t for typedef's, m_pObject hungarian notation for class members, etc


In this case, you have two variables of type std::string, named 'restart' (One in variables.h, one in functions.h)

Ah, I hate it when people say 'C++ is best language yo, learn it gogogo', because it will often bring about bad practices. Seen it time and time again.
Start basic, perfect your basic skills, then branch out into concepts like C++ classes, templates, etc if you really must. I urge you to learn C before using (technical) C++ constructs. It'll make you a lot better in the long run if you have a core understanding of things at a lower level (Even branch into assembly later on)
Alright, I'm not a complete noob in c++. I've been learning the code slowly(VERY SLOWLY) over the past couple years and I now understand the basics and I am now moving up to more advanced. I'm trying to see what I can include in a header file and what will be glitchy.

This WAS working perfectly, until recently and it stopped working. I didn't even change anything from the working code to this code.



AND I fixed it. What do ya know?

Apparently, going by what you're saying, this shouldn't work.

I DID declare variables globally, not locally.

I will put functions in a different header. And it will work.

I used lines like if(a == "y"){

Wanna know why I used that? because I want it to do the following code if a == y. Clearly, you don't understand c++ very well.

I am used to the basic errors, but I couldn't see where the problem was. I missed it because I was in a rush and had to go to work.

And learn some basic naming conventions? Is that like learning how to name variables/functions? Its MY variables. MY functions. MY classes. I'll name them however I want. Whatever is organized to ME. Not other people's ways.

So please, next time you give advice. re-read it and see if it's going to help or be seen as a joke.
Okay, really, I'm only being helpful and giving you sound advice you'll hear from others over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by VvITylerIvV View Post
I'm trying to see what I can include in a header file and what will be glitchy.
When you do #include, your compiler will basically copy/paste that entire file where that #include line is.
In your case, you had a variable called 'restart' in that header, and then another variable named 'restart' later on in that file that used the #include.
This is one of the reasons it's bad practice to declare variables in headers. You should only use the 'extern' keyword in headers so you can access variables in other files that use that name

Quote Originally Posted by VvITylerIvV View Post
I DID declare variables globally, not locally.
Which is perfectly valid C/C++, but it's inadvisable to declare all of your variables globally, for the sake of clean code, making use of the stack (As opposed to static allocation), and being a cleaner/better programmer.

Quote Originally Posted by VvITylerIvV View Post
I will put functions in a different header. And it will work.
Same as above

Quote Originally Posted by VvITylerIvV View Post
I used lines like if(a == "y"){

Wanna know why I used that? because I want it to do the following code if a == y. Clearly, you don't understand c++ very well.
..This one annoyed me a bit.
Without std::string having overridden operators, that line would be checking if the value of 'a' is the same as the address of your new string "Y". Which will never be true in that case.
Having overridden the behaviour of operators for std::string variables, some people might be hella confused.
It's just a bit of a nitpick - it is valid C++, but I'd personally do this with character arrays and clean C coding.
I'll just ignore the part where you accuse me (Someone who is, you know, helping you) of "clearly not understanding C++"

Quote Originally Posted by VvITylerIvV View Post
I am used to the basic errors, but I couldn't see where the problem was. I missed it because I was in a rush and had to go to work.
Having a naming conflict is a pretty basic error. It's always good to have a clear head when you're coding. The error presents the named variable with the conflict, from there you should look for all instances of 'restart' in your files, and work out why it is conflicting. (In this case, bad practices lead you to declare the same variable twice for whatever reason)

Quote Originally Posted by VvITylerIvV View Post
And learn some basic naming conventions? Is that like learning how to name variables/functions? Its MY variables. MY functions. MY classes. I'll name them however I want. Whatever is organized to ME. Not other people's ways.
I am telling you this, because it's bad practice.
You're supposed to be able to tell which is which between MyFunction and myVariable in the blink of an eye. It helps you develop quickly, cleanly, and you won't have people bitching at you if you ever share your code or work in a team.

Quote Originally Posted by VvITylerIvV View Post
So please, next time you give advice. re-read it and see if it's going to help or be seen as a joke.
And I ask you, next time you ask for advice, listen out for valid advice from someone who has been doing this longer than you, and actually wants to help.
Quote Originally Posted by -Raz0r- View Post
Which is perfectly valid C/C++, but it's inadvisable to declare all of your variables globally, for the sake of clean code, making use of the stack (As opposed to static allocation), and being a cleaner/better programmer.
Again, its mine I'll clean it up however it's clean to me. I'm learning and this is my learning process. Pushing what I know to the limit then going a bit farther.
Quote Originally Posted by -Raz0r- View Post

..This one annoyed me a bit.
Without std::string having overridden operators, that line would be checking if the value of 'a' is the same as the address of your new string "Y". Which will never be true in that case.
Having overridden the behaviour of operators for std::string variables, some people might be hella confused.
It's just a bit of a nitpick - it is valid C++, but I'd personally do this with character arrays and clean C coding.
I'll just ignore the part where you accuse me (Someone who is, you know, helping you) of "clearly not understanding C++"
Well, I am trying to clean up the code and I'm getting some errors while I do it. I'm going to be using strings for the answers, and char arrays for the questions. (I'm going to be adding functions in for just about everything). This is NOT a professional project, it's simply a learning project.

Quote Originally Posted by -Raz0r- View Post
Having a naming conflict is a pretty basic error. It's always good to have a clear head when you're coding. The error presents the named variable with the conflict, from there you should look for all instances of 'restart' in your files, and work out why it is conflicting. (In this case, bad practices lead you to declare the same variable twice for whatever reason)
And in this case, I had to go to work. When I came home from work I found it in nearly minutes...
Quote Originally Posted by -Raz0r- View Post
I am telling you this, because it's bad practice.
You're supposed to be able to tell which is which between MyFunction and myVariable in the blink of an eye. It helps you develop quickly, cleanly, and you won't have people bitching at you if you ever share your code or work in a team.
If I share my code, then I'll tell people to piss of when they bitch at my names.
If I work in a team, I'd learn how THEY go through the naming process.
Just stop it guys..

The fact is that Razor is kinda correct in what he is saying... you can't really say that your way of doing is better to you, because probably you never tried the methods he is actually telling you to do (names).

Plus, if you start doing it in the correct way while you are still at the start, it will save you problems at the future...

just my opinion.. if you don't want criticism about your work, either good or bad.. just don't post it ;s don't you think?
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
Just stop it guys..

The fact is that Razor is kinda correct in what he is saying... you can't really say that your way of doing is better to you, because probably you never tried the methods he is actually telling you to do (names).

Plus, if you start doing it in the correct way while you are still at the start, it will save you problems at the future...

just my opinion.. if you don't want criticism about your work, either good or bad.. just don't post it ;s don't you think?
My way is correct, his way is correct. They are both two different ways of coding. His way will be better in my future, my way is teaching me about header files, functions, variables, and all that stuff NOW.
Quote Originally Posted by VvITylerIvV View Post
My way is correct, his way is correct. They are both two different ways of coding. His way will be better in my future, my way is teaching me about header files, functions, variables, and all that stuff NOW.
im talking about var names... his way is correct.. your way is just a way.. neither wrong or correct.
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
im talking about var names... his way is correct.. your way is just a way.. neither wrong or correct.
The only wrong is when it doesn't work. If it works then it's correct.
Quote Originally Posted by VvITylerIvV View Post
The only wrong is when it doesn't work. If it works then it's correct.
Yeah. But by doing bad programming practices youre kicking yourself in the foot
Quote Originally Posted by VvITylerIvV View Post
The only wrong is when it doesn't work. If it works then it's correct.
say that to my boss
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
say that to my boss
It can be incorrect, but the only way it's wrong is if it doesn't work.

@kallisti

it's not bad programming practices... how many times do I have to say this. It's my learning process. I'm learning about functions and all that stuff. If I do get into some kind of professional programming thing then I'll name my variables and stuff the "right" way...
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us