[CF] 1st LT offer?

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
is this account for trade or only sell?
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
is this account for trade or only sell?
Trade or sell idc.
110 euro
or more if u are interested
add me at msn:kurt2919081@hotmail.com
Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
10k ZP ? /
Wtf hell no?

Quote Originally Posted by kartellen112 View Post
110 euro
or more if u are interested
add me at msn:kurt2919081@hotmail.com
Ok but we use middle man.
10k ZP ? /
Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
10k ZP ? /
Your funny
Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
10k ZP ? /
I just love how the price went from 110€ to 10$ lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
10k ZP ? /
I just love how the price went from 110€ to 10$ lmao
Quote Originally Posted by k0 n00b View Post
I just love how the price went from 110€ to 10$ lmao



I just love how the price went from 110€ to 10$ lmao
your funny hell no
add me on msn and we will talk i sent u a PM
he is not online ...
i know but when he logs in he can read the message do u get it?
I'm saying tjts how drastic there offers were
no spamming in this thread or i report.
and did u get my pm ?
How Iam spamming? Get a life
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?