MPGH longest thread ever!

Posts 1–15 of 123 · Page 1 of 9
MPGH longest thread ever!
Need post count?
Bored?
Got dumped?
Mad?
Happy?
Sad?
Well sorry I dont care, but go ahead and post WTF you want here!
I feel like kicking my computer to hell,
Cant unzip San Andreas.
ooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkk ur a freeak of nature like kyo

ur not hes bro r u lol


YEAH IM SUPER HAPPY WOOT
becoz im having a girl over tonight wootness
and shes stayin the night and no parents HAHAH BEAT THAT EMO PEOPLE
and elmo
no parents!?!?!?!?! lucky bastard.... if you ruin the night for some reason you're a complete idiot!
Fuck dude now i cant call you emo..... have fun as seeing those things are always fun or akward...... it was once or twice but youz get the hang of it..

Btw first time sleepover/home alone?
I think EleMentX got some sleepovers, hes not a dork :P
what? I didn't understand
Hey i got some last night, and going to another party tonight!
PAWNED!
O yeah and my "friend" is coming over
Just as long as its not a sausage FEST then ill give you the all go.....
its no longer fun to hang out with out one girl being around.... ugly ones dont count...
He's so Fucking Hott Fuck off!

- ashley
shes in bathroom now ill be closing this
Posts 1–15 of 123 · Page 1 of 9

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us