Silencer for rushing?

PollSilencer for Rushing class?
22 votes
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Silencer for rushing?
Well, I thought I'd start a discussion/poll thread about whether or not you prefer a silencer on a rushing class.

I for one prefer a silencer since I don't show up on radar...I make up the damage/range difference by being more sneaky and more accurate than my enemy.
OF COURSE! When u rush, obviously the WHOLE enemy team is gunna b there. U dont wana give away yer location so u use a silenced weapon and knife.
Silencer all the way but if im rushing against nubs i just use dual vectors and spam lol but if im rushing i will normally have a silencer on to blend in with the bushes im running through lol
nope just aim and be quick, burst fire if hc 2-3 shots without silencer, if non-hc 5 shots chest up!, just make sure they don't hear your feet dead give-away, most likely they camp corners etc.
Lol, i use silencer because i like the sound.
Yes 'cause you don't want to have the whole enemy team to know where you are, while you are close to them
ofcourse, sound (with a headset) is one of the most powerful 'weapons' in this game.
I have ninja on all of my classes, because it silences my footsteps, I hate hearing my own footsteps.
Same with silencer, all my 'good' classes (for playing against good players) have silencer.
Both for rushing (ump45) as non-rushing (scar-H)
Yes,silencer is damn good for rushing
Well, the answer it's yes..

Because often when I rush I get into enemy's base very quick, also in their buildings, and I am trying to keep the noise as low as possible, don't want to alert them all.
the best is the silencer a damn UMP45 Silencer+USP 45 Silencer is the best Spec Ops Class!
i hardly ever rush with a silencer cause i usely play hardcore s&d idk i like when people hear it and come to me xD
Quote Originally Posted by rkaf View Post
i hardly ever rush with a silencer cause i usely play hardcore s&d idk i like when people hear it and come to me xD
lol you hear there fat asses running with all there gear on hahah.
Well, if you're playing on hc, then a silencer isn't all that necessary is it?
for me its the most important thing that they dont hear me shoot or see me on the map
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?