Listen Up

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Listen Up
Let me throw this out there...

Don't flame about me being minion right now cause its not happening.

Secondly, don't flame at killian for not doing a good job cause he is and i see him post in PS3 and even wii- "the loser console".

Thirdly, I do have a JTAG and it is broken and i will be purchasing a new one for MPGH's pleasure.

Fourthly, I am in Europe and there is a huge time difference, if you on the east coast in us and a and its 6 pm its 12 pm in my house. so i am not on at your convenience, just mine.

Fifthly, MPGH is not my top priority in life, i have friends and have plans so i am not on all the time.

So cut the crap show some respect, and give killian some thanks and hope in the long run it comes back to you

...my two cents
k..... /
its about a thread killian closed by someone that got banned
Good thread benl. I was thinking of buying a Jtag tho, but it wont be just for MPGH. And I live in EU too. But I am a "night guy". So I will be on on the night the most. I will post a thread when I have got one.

I have found a trusted company I will buy my Jtag from. I did think of making my own jtag but it is so hard to find a Jtag'able console.
hmmm I was going to Jtag my Xbox, but then I figured out my Version is too high T_T
What's a JTAG!?
/sarcasm
Quote Originally Posted by Sir Nathan View Post
What's a JTAG!?
/sarcasm
OMFG!
it lets u have hacks online

[QUOTE=Evan80s bitch;2503332]OMFG!
TTG is the best place to purchace JTAGS cause they very cheap
"Let me throw this out there...

Don't flame about me being minion right now cause its not happening.

Secondly, don't flame at killian for not doing a good job cause he is and i see him post in PS3 and even wii- "the loser console".

Fourthly, I am in Europe and there is a huge time difference, if you on the east coast in us and a and its 6 pm its 12 pm in my house. so i am not on at your convenience, just mine.

Fifthly, MPGH is not my top priority in life, i have friends and have plans so i am not on all the time.

So cut the crap show some respect, and give killian some thanks and hope in the long run it comes back to you"


Thats what you put and it in the wrong section this is the Xbox 360 section so you know.
Its suppose to be in either this: Flaming & RAGE - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking or this Spammers Corner - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking . Thank you
Quote Originally Posted by Frenzy571 View Post
"Let me throw this out there...

Don't flame about me being minion right now cause its not happening.

Secondly, don't flame at killian for not doing a good job cause he is and i see him post in PS3 and even wii- "the loser console".

Fourthly, I am in Europe and there is a huge time difference, if you on the east coast in us and a and its 6 pm its 12 pm in my house. so i am not on at your convenience, just mine.

Fifthly, MPGH is not my top priority in life, i have friends and have plans so i am not on all the time.

So cut the crap show some respect, and give killian some thanks and hope in the long run it comes back to you"


Thats what you put and it in the wrong section this is the Xbox 360 section so you know.
Its suppose to be in either this: Flaming & RAGE - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking or this Spammers Corner - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking . Thank you
I am not flaming im just stating a point and this is not spam you leech you just come into this section and act like your the boss so gtfo!!
Ok wow i didnt know you lived in eroupe
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?