How do bugs in warrock?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
How do bugs in warrock?
hi i'm new in this section.
i play warrock 2 weeks and i saw many bugs in the game!
how i see into the wall?
please help
It's called leaning, try it once.
Do you mean with or without hacks? With hacks it's easiest just to use chams, without, you have to position yourself touching the wall and turn till you're at the right angle to see through it on the edge of your screen (works best with widescreen monitors).
Quote Originally Posted by ihavenoname:) View Post
Do you mean with or without hacks? With hacks it's easiest just to use chams, without, you have to position yourself touching the wall and turn till you're at the right angle to see through it on the edge of your screen (works best with widescreen monitors).
@widescreen monitors: you don't really need a widescreen monitor, but the higher the fov the better the visibility. He could always force an ultra-widescreen res on 4:3 and he would get epic a fov /
You need to lean at a corner and move your mouse into the wall..
thanks all i'll try it
Quote Originally Posted by St3f View Post
thanks all i'll try it
It's easier with a higher fov, so remember to use a 16:9 resolution or to force an even wider one. And good luck
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
It's easier with a higher fov, so remember to use a 16:9 resolution or to force an even wider one. And good luck
Warrock is pretty limited for resolutions, you wont find higher than 16:9. I can't even get my monitor to run at it's native resolution (2048x1152).
Quote Originally Posted by ihavenoname:) View Post
Warrock is pretty limited for resolutions, you wont find higher than 16:9. I can't even get my monitor to run at it's native resolution (2048x1152).
When I still played I know you could force custom resolutions (you could always set your native resolution afaik). Maybe you have an old monitor without EDID? /
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
When I still played I know you could force custom resolutions (you could always set your native resolution afaik). Maybe you have an old monitor without EDID? /
It does have EDID, but I didn't know you could force custom resolutions on warrock. How do you do it? I just looked in the video settings bit, saw it wasn't there and assumed it couldn't be done!
Quote Originally Posted by ihavenoname:) View Post
It does have EDID, but I didn't know you could force custom resolutions on warrock. How do you do it? I just looked in the video settings bit, saw it wasn't there and assumed it couldn't be done!
Dunno if this still works, but I used to fake my native resolution and then I would get it in the options (resolutions depend on your native res, drivers and driver config) /
You just gotta lean and glitch into corners
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us