Teh black ops

Posts 31–44 of 44 · Page 3 of 3
People post bullshit things here all day long and now everyone is PMSing over one little thread. If you don't want to see the thread then get the fuck outta this thread.
Quote Originally Posted by dontsassme View Post
People post bullshit things here all day long and now everyone is PMSing over one little thread. If you don't want to see the thread then get the fuck outta this thread.
Lol umad now.

This WILL be moved to blackops.

Quote Originally Posted by dontsassme View Post
People post bullshit things here all day long and now everyone is PMSing over one little thread. If you don't want to see the thread then get the fuck outta this thread.
Totally right.
Let the Admins & Minions decide, if it's at the right section.
Quote Originally Posted by Lonesome Cowboy View Post


Totally right.
Let the Admins & Minions decide, if it's at the right section.
Stop being such a quer with all the members dude.
It's the wrong section you don't know because your a newph.
I think alot of us ppl who have been on here nrly a yr know what section are right and wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by Comet View Post
Stop being such a quer with all the members dude.
It's the wrong section you don't know because your a newph.
I think alot of us ppl who have been on here nrly a yr know what section are right and wrong.
Then what section is right?
Quote Originally Posted by Comet View Post
Stop being such a quer with all the members dude.
It's the wrong section you don't know because your a newph.
I think alot of us ppl who have been on here nrly a yr know what section are right and wrong.
Dude, believe me, I know it's in the wrong section.

I did this trolling with the wrong section thing, but now I stopped. It's not my job, neither yours.
Quote Originally Posted by Lonesome Cowboy View Post


Dude, believe me, I know it's in the wrong section.

I did this trolling with the wrong section thing, but now I stopped. It's not my job, neither yours.
I know it's not my job.

But everyone says it.

It's just to point out. To tell them for next time.
I WANT MY PS3 FIXED NAOOOO.

Black Ops originally seemed like a fail, I mean every ww2 game faild, Lets just hope this isnt going to fail aswell.
Quote Originally Posted by Trianglez View Post
I WANT MY PS3 FIXED NAOOOO.

Black Ops originally seemed like a fail, I mean every ww2 game faild, Lets just hope this isnt going to fail aswell.
fuck your sig, it hurts my eyes wich all these lights
Quote Originally Posted by -Simply-Own- View Post
Old Is Old . . . . .
3 hours old.....
old is old.....
30 mins old.
Not old.
new is new.
Newph is new.
Posts 31–44 of 44 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?