MW2 ''COD4'' MOD - Ultimate Balanced!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
NEW MOD - ''The COD4 Mod''
Best Modders,

Today I started with a new mod, called The COD4 Mod.
It's a mod to balance the game more and bring back the good oldCOD4 days.

Primary Weapons :
AK47 - M16A2 - M4A1 - Mp5k - Mini-Uzi - m1014 - Barett 50. Cal - M21EBR - RPD - P90

Secondarys :
USP - Golden Deserteagle - Deserteagle - M9

Attachments :
Grenade Launcher - Silencer - Red Dot - AGOC - Grip

Special Grenades :
Fraggrenade

Perks :

Blue Perks : C4 x2, Claymore x2, RPG x2, Frag Grenade x2, Bandolier ( Scavenger), Bombsquad (Sitrep)

Red Perks : Stopping Power - Sleight of Hand - Double Tap ( Rapidfire Attachment ) - UAV Jammer ( Coldblooded ) - Sonic Boom ( Danger close )

Green Perks : Extreme Condition - Steady Aim - Last stand - Deep Impact - (FMJ Attachment) - Iron lungs ( Steady aim Pro) - Dead Silence (Ninja Pro)

Killstreaks :


Uav (3) - Airstrike (5) - Cobra (7)

Nightvision will be added under 'N'

Problems (Help Needed)

- How to set airstrike to 5killstreak instead of 6.
- Change perks for Attachments
- A weapon menu, Someting like PAM MOD
- Cod4 sounds?

I NEED OPINIONS IF I SHUD ADD MARTYDOM , NOOBTUBE AND LASTSTAND / JUGGA ?
Tnx for reading - Rowan

Steam : pyromanic5
Well, IMHO, i wouldn't put in Jugga, cause, ppl hate it. Last Stand is the same, Marty, i'd say leave it as a deathstreak.. That way people don't complain of dying everytime their opponent dies, because of Marty. And there should be a way to make the airstrike 5 kills, maybe put an extra "sideperk" and have Hardline there. But, then you'd have to modify the other kill streak stuff. I'd help you code it if i knew how, but currently, I am waiting for school to go back in to learn more about coding.

I like your idea aswell.
Good job.
tnx for the feedback =)
Azumikkel is making customkillstreakmod and he will probably know how to fix that part =)
No problem, and Good luck to Azumikkel for working on that, Good job once again.
looks good, will keep my eyes open-
It's a really good concept plan. Can't wait to play it.

As for suggetions:
-I agree that there shouldn't be last stand or jugga. And probably not noobtube either.
-Customs maps? (More CoD4 maps?)
-Nightvision (for some people who prefer it...it was enabled in MP for CoD4 but not for MW2)
Good one, nightvision will be added, thnx
And yeh I think I will keep laststand in, but jugga and GL OUT!

but.. custom maps aint possible..

4 maps we got already
crash-vacant-strike-overgrown ;P
Stop making previews.. just post them.

/closed
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us