How to make the hack work.
For many of you (including me), saying the hack is often detected in the game, such as "Disconnected From Server" & "Hack Tool Detected"...
If that happens to you, don't worry, there's a solution to it. Follow the steps to make the hack work
1.Run any injector as administrator if you have Vista/7 (I prefer using Perx and FaithInjector)
2.Open crossfire ( no need to run crossfire as administrator)
3.Go to Clan Sever and enter a channel for at least 4-5 minutes.
4.After 4-5 minutes, now you can go what ever sever you want and start the game
5.HAVE FUN HACKING
If my method didn't help out, then click on this link for more help:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/287-crossf...-detected.html
Need help finding & downloading injectors? Click on this link :
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...-friendly.html
THANK ME IF I HELPED!!
If that happens to you, don't worry, there's a solution to it. Follow the steps to make the hack work

1.Run any injector as administrator if you have Vista/7 (I prefer using Perx and FaithInjector)
2.Open crossfire ( no need to run crossfire as administrator)
3.Go to Clan Sever and enter a channel for at least 4-5 minutes.
4.After 4-5 minutes, now you can go what ever sever you want and start the game

5.HAVE FUN HACKING

If my method didn't help out, then click on this link for more help:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/287-crossf...-detected.html
Need help finding & downloading injectors? Click on this link :
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...-friendly.html
THANK ME IF I HELPED!!
