Chapter 3

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Chapter 3
Hi When will Chapter 3 Be out ? Because im hearing good things about it, is aw50f gonna be in item, If So Will it be a prem gun, I think it will.
i so hope not and who knows when XD only g1/k2 will
but i think its not gonna be soon
chapter 3 will be out in a few weeks i think
It had better be soon...
Chapter 3 is already out, nothing aesthetic though.

The only answer you will ever get: "Soon"
I'm prepared to lol harder at this installment of the game.
WarRock Chapter 3 Is only Machine Not A ALL tthe gAem .

But when u make picture for funny deaths or bug then u see.
I heard in Chapter 3 the UMP is coming out
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us