now as u nubs are to lazy to look on warrock.net to see if the servers are down u can do it from ur desktop
pass is: 1(?)3(?) (the ? are numbers)
server status.rarattachment deleted · 61 downloads before removal
if your not gunna post the pass then i think this as bullshit spamming
Originally Posted by GU.Firehawk
if your not gunna post the pass then i think this as bullshit spamming
are u that fucking stupid
Jesus Christ,
I'm sorry but I have to get this out.
THE FUCKING PASS IS 1337 YOU FUCKING MORON.
Excuse my French.
Originally Posted by EndRiT
Jesus Christ,
I'm sorry but I have to get this out.
THE FUCKING PASS IS 1337 YOU FUCKING MORON.
Excuse my French.
lol i would've guessed 1234
Why didn't you just post the full password?
...
This might not work because all the little spies from Warrock are giving all the hacks to the developers because they are patching for 3 hours tonight. Btw why is Tom banned exactly?
Originally Posted by icaro900
Why didn't you just post the full password?
because these stupid choobs and noobs need to learn how to think
This might not work because all the little spies from Warrock are giving all the hacks to the developers because they are patching for 3 hours tonight. Btw why is Tom banned exactly?
1 this is not a hax
2 why would this not work as it images the warrock.net site
Originally Posted by brownsfan91
because these stupid choobs and noobs need to learn how to think
1 this is not a hax
2 why would this not work as it images the warrock.net site
Your q1 & q2 are both pretty much leading to the same answer.
Sorry I keep thinking every new release is a hack sorry.
Also would anyone be so kind enough as to shine some light on why Tom is banned?
Originally Posted by yahagashi
Your q1 & q2 are both pretty much leading to the same answer.
Sorry I keep thinking every new release is a hack sorry.
Also would anyone be so kind enough as to shine some light on why Tom is banned?
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. I have seen like 10 mpgh veterans banned.
...
Lets hope you aren't one of them. The forums will get infested with noobs, basically like rats. They have all day to fuck and they do nothing else but fuck. Well besides having babies.
So eg.1 is
Rat+Rat= More Rats
and eg.2 is
Noob*more noobs*noobs forgetting password to account= More noobs
Edit: Thats without the ranking system. And the banning system.
Originally Posted by yahagashi
Lets hope you aren't one of them. The forums will get infested with noobs, basically like rats. They have all day to fuck and they do nothing else but fuck. Well besides having babies.
So eg.1 is
Rat+Rat= More Rats
and eg.2 is
Noob*more noobs*noobs forgetting password to account= More noobs
Edit: Thats without the ranking system. And the banning system.
Lmao.. Ill try not to get banned.. But I probably will for scamming a idiotic ch00b and giving his crap to any one but him. =)
I hope i don't get banned, i have no reson to be. Also thimo was banned too.