[Help]post counter?

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
[Help]post counter?
is there a page on mpgh that shows only the count of posts for a single user

like on another site it is ~link Removed (Nextgen1)

i am making a loader for my pub hacks and i want it to be post based
Click your name. You profile will open. Then click Statistics and you'll find the info about your posts.



To extract the posts, you'll need to parse the source code of the profile of the user. For example:

MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - View Profile: Xscapism

Extract the data between
Code:
Total Posts:</span>
AND
Code:
</li>
using basic string formatting.
Spam Deleted, Link Removed.

Even though the censor blocked your outside link, I removed it, Watch the outside links, Not permitted

Thanks
Just look up the html source maybe you find a id off the label(If you are lucky)
Quote Originally Posted by qddW$#%^jtyjtyj View Post
Just look up the html source maybe you find a id off the label(If you are lucky)
No Techial, just no.

Hassan is correct.

Code:
 Public Function rb(ByVal readfrom As String, ByVal startstring As String, ByVal str1 As String, ByVal str2 As String)
        Dim writeto As String
        Dim s As New MemoryStream(Encoding.ASCII.GetBytes(readfrom))

        Dim reader As New IO.StreamReader(s)

        While Not reader.EndOfStream

            writeto = reader.ReadLine()

            If writeto.StartsWith(startstring) Then

                Dim x1 As Integer = writeto. IndexOf(str1) + (str1.Length + 1)
                Dim x2 As Integer = writeto. IndexOf(str2, x1) + 1

                Dim result As String = Mid(writeto, x1, x2 - x1)

                Return result

            End If


        End While

    End Function
Code:
    Public Function Sb(ByVal text As String, ByVal startstring As String, ByVal endstring As String) 'string between
        Dim part1() As String = Split(text, startstring)

        If UBound(part1) > 0 Then
            Dim part2() As String = Split(part1(1), endstring)

            If UBound(part2) > 0 Then
                Return part2(0)
            Else
                Return -2
            End If
        Else
            Return -1
        End If
    End Function
hey ill do something for oyu =p ill make a Auth for MPG.NET and release it here and you can take the code and learn from it k
sorry for the link,but it was only a page that gave just the post count on that site wasnt meant to advertise.

and if anyone can get me code that works for just the post count then i can make a loader

thanks in advance
if you own the site, you can do it using your database, but for mpgh
Well duh, Xscapism told you what you have to read and I gave you the according functions, where is the problem?

If you can't handle a function yet, don't go for such a project.

I mean, so many people are trying to copy & paste an injector after the hello world youtube tutorial...>_<
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Well duh, Xscapism told you what you have to read and I gave you the according functions, where is the problem?

If you can't handle a function yet, don't go for such a project.

I mean, so many people are trying to copy & paste an injector after the hello world youtube tutorial...>_<
hey that is what i did when i was a nub, but look at me now /me
Quote Originally Posted by tahha View Post
i prolly kno more vb then u, i just never tried a postcounter

and another thing, dont flame people who havent tried to do something that may seem easy to u. not every one knows every thing about all languages, and i kno u dont so can it.

and just becus some one gives u a function to use, dont mean u should be able to use it with out some one explaining it to u.

1. I don't think so, seeing your posts.

2. I wasn't flaming, it was a tip. Where did I say anything about 'knowing all languages'? I cannot find it.

3. You should if you know more VB than me.

Quote Originally Posted by tahha View Post
sorry for the link,but it was only a page that gave just the post count on that site wasnt meant to advertise.

and if anyone can get me code that works for just the post count then i can make a loader

thanks in advance
Judging this post, I can sure think you just started with VB.

We gave you instructions and the according functions. Therefore, idk where the problem is.

Furthermore, I wasn't flaming, I was just giving you a tip. Since I thought you started VB a day ago(according your posts), I wanted you to start with something more easy but you obviously got offended.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
1. I don't think so, seeing your posts.

2. I wasn't flaming, it was a tip. Where did I say anything about 'knowing all languages'? I cannot find it.

3. You should if you know more VB than me.



Judging this post, I can sure think you just started with VB.

We gave you instructions and the according functions. Therefore, idk where the problem is.

Furthermore, I wasn't flaming, I was just giving you a tip. Since I thought you started VB a day ago(according your posts), I wanted you to start with something more easy but you obviously got offended.
thats the thing
i didnt start vb a day ago, i started almost 2 years ago as a hobbie on the side of learning c++ to make game engines and programs. i also learned cmd shit and html but i stopped messing with cmd and html when i got in highschool and vb was for little things like spammers and autoclickers.

and ur post seemed more like flame on a new guy... even tho my account is prolly older then yours, i just havent been online in a long ass time.

how does my second post make it seem like i just started?

and the instructions were removed before i could see them. it dont really count if i cant use the functions with out any kind of guidance

and also just because some one has low post dont mean they are stupid when it comes to coding.

so instead of trying to act all high and mighty in coding with ur 2000+ post count try actually helping some one asking for it.

and those online videos were useless to me

if u look in the ca na tools section you will find my multitool, Dedalready. easy, simple to use gui with good working features. hello world is useless when u wanna make advanced programs. so y would i go c+p some crap like that?
X's Span example will work....no reason why not

ow stop the banter and stay on topic

Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
X's Span example will work....no reason why not

ow stop the banter and stay on topic

From what I've seen, he wants everything ready-made. We aren't that free.
no i would like some one to explain to me how i could do this with vb and not flame at me cus i cant pull the code out my ass like a magician.

but i would gladly take just a function like was posted and an explianation on them for how to use it to do so. if its just code in the post then im not going to kno what to do. its not easy to learn how to use a function by reading it over and over and over

and nextgen can u just close this. i dont even care about it any more. these people pissed me off and now i am just gonna make more features to my multitool instead of making a postcount based injector
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?