PatchedBasic Hax CA | 10 August '10

Posts 1–15 of 93 · Page 1 of 7
Basic Hax CA | 10 August '10
Changelogs:
  • Remove non working hacks
  • Added New Hacks
  • Built in injector
  • Better hooking method for hotkeys
  • New link of anti-leak system


Features:
  • NX Chams
  • Wireframe (model)
  • Worldwire (wireframe world)
  • Skeleton (model)
  • No Fog
  • No Gun
  • No Sway
  • No Sun
  • No Sky
  • Show Fps
  • High Jump
  • Super Jump
  • Glitch
  • Speed
  • Breath
  • Fullbright
  • Pickup Hack
  • Bullet Tracer
  • White Walls
  • White Blood
  • Hide HUD
  • Players Stats
  • Suicide
  • Prediction (lag players)
  • Glow (model)


Hotkeys Hack:
  • Suicide (F8)
  • Fullbright (F9)
  • Windowed (F10)
  • Virtual Jump (Up Arrow Key)
  • Virtual Jump (Down Arrow Key)
  • Hover (+)
  • No Hover (-)
  • Zero Gravity (/)


Auto Hack:
  • No Falldamage
  • Green Crosshair






How to use:
  1. Extract my hack
  2. Run the hack then combat arms
  3. Alt-tab or switch to desktop & select hacks u want
  4. Return to combat arms


Credits:
Hahaz
DeadLinez
All MPGH staffs & members

Virus Scans:
BH_CA.rar MD5:2f3584521a478a2589373b9193cfe53e - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
BH_CA.rar - Jotti's malware scan
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...7f7-1281470477
-----------------------------------------------------
BH_CA_64bit.rar MD5:529c541172e66645b53ac270987012d2 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
BH_CA_64bit.rar - Jotti's malware scan
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...6ad-1281470958

DON'T FORGET TO INSTALL NET FRAMEWORK 4.0 & PRESS THANKS BUTTON

Important: This works for Windows SP XP3 only !
BH_CA_64bit.rarattachment deleted · 520 downloads before removal
BH_CA.rarattachment deleted · 754 downloads before removal
Sounds epic, waiting for virus scans ...

Btw I thought no fall damage is perma patched ...
@[MPGH]Ali, really? i didn't test for auto hack.. well just dont use it if didnt work xD
This hack is so complicated..... I just want the DLL and you give me a bunch of other stuff..... :[
@Hitmaniac, u prefer hotkeys in game or an external menu to help u activate the hacks? :/
Quote Originally Posted by Hahaz View Post
@Hitmaniac, u prefer hotkeys in game or an external menu to help u activate the hacks? :/
i prefer a menu in-game i dont get it with the loader....
Menu > Hotkeys. I don't know what hacks are on which hotkey. I like Menus better.... Loaders make it complicated
Which part is hard? u just need to alt-tab from game to dekstop to activate hacks in my menu. Switching windows only takes less than 1 sec.

Edit: virus scans added.
I HOPE THIS ONE ISNT REALLY LAGGY....that could just be my internet!!!! BUT U ROCK HAHAZ!!!
Hey Hahaz, looks like another great release.

I had a problem with the last one that I didn't address with you before, but whenever I started a new game, I'd have to alt+tab again to un-check and check the NX Chams to get it working again.

Would that still be a problem, per se?
Virustotal links added;

;

It didn't work for me so post results ...
Well, I like the idea of this hack but the loader sux. I don't like loaders. I only like in-game menus.
Doesn't work for me
Posts 1–15 of 93 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us