RATE [kmphantom] RETARD or NOT

Pollkmphantom RETARD or NOT
30 votes
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
RATE [kmphantom] RETARD or NOT
You agree with me or not.

Put it in the poll and post a reply
GTFO newbieeeeeeeeeeee
Me or him
Ik of hij >.>
reply
lol i love that im hated ppl even take the time out of there day to post bs about me and add gay sigs about me.

i feel loved

like i give a fuck if anyone hates me on here ? no because i have a real life.

fiance dog and a kid to come on the way soon.
But your fiance is getting fucked by a '******'.

Tough life for little 'I hate you coz your difz'
I hope they die with you REAL fast...

Stinky niggah hater...
Quote Originally Posted by niek123 View Post
I hope they die with you REAL fast...

Stinky niggah hater...
well ty you do know thats a terroristic threat ?
thats 5 years if ur over 18 and under 18 its 9 months in juvie hall.
Retard, They never find out if i said that ingame or reallife.

AND im not an american... PWNED
Yes, I HOPE THEY ALL DIE.

That is a terrorist threat, yes, yes it is.

Call the fucking ghostbusters.
owell have fun voting im out newbs.
hope i get all gtfos so i can laugh when i get home.
like who relay gives a fuck what others think of them over the net ? not me fags
maybe try and work on getting some pussy ?
Too bad for you i dont care eighter and i already got pussy, im a girl fagget
I dont know him personally so i dont vote and this Rate is only stupid , who dont like him , dont write with him , and dont make a vote -.-
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
But your fiance is getting fucked by a '******'.

Tough life for little 'I hate you coz your difz'
And that ****** is me
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?