Error crossfire

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Error crossfire
The message and the error here and the next I click on "START GAME" enter the au in crossfire, after about 20 seconds of an error message saying: "The title" Crossfire v5 patcher "Oh and this message:" Patcher Is Already Running "
after a while (1 minute) in another message saying "Failed to download version****i."

Aew someone help me? I love CrossFire! Without him I would not live! And an addiction

Please pleaseeeeeeee
I can help if u type this in English...
just try some more times or run as admin work for me

PLEASE PRESS THANK AND I GOT BANNED
Quote Originally Posted by Derail View Post
I can help if u type this in English...
Como que voce pode me ajudar?
Quote Originally Posted by uomini3 View Post
Como que voce pode me ajudar?
Brazilian fag. -__-'
Ok, say in portuguese, maybe I can help you.
Turn off ur firewall/antivirus, cuz maybe u get blocked to download everything, if don't help, reinstall ur CF.
Quote Originally Posted by kartellen112 View Post
reinstall cf
Problem happened to me. Re-install the whole client.
Já reinstalei o crossfire! mas não adiantou.
É agora?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us