quick question

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
quick question
uh huh......

what the in the BLUE HELL is an abstract brush?
yo...FUCK YOU I DONT CARE IF IM A PS NOOB

least im trying, tards..
lol i downloaded it other night and it to fuckin hard

so i'll just learn it sum other time
Quote Originally Posted by ace76543
yo...FUCK YOU I DONT CARE IF IM A PS NOOB

least im trying, tards..
it's kinda hard to explain what an abstract brush is, they have more of a shine and direction to them
woah dont leek blood every where.... i think that tampon needs a replacement now
ok fine dont answer my question
how bout PMing chrono if you have any q's bout photoshop
yay!

<3 chrono
You know... You would actually get your answer quicker if you said something along the lines of:

Please can someone tell me what an abstract brush is, as I am a Photoshop newbie.
That may get you somewhere - you were lucky this time...
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?