S> Godly RuneScape Account [75M+ Wealth || Fire Cape || Fighter Torso]

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
S> Godly RuneScape Account [75M+ Wealth || Fire Cape || Fighter Torso]

Wealth



Stats


Combat


Quests






Notable Quests: Desert Treasure, Monkey Madness, Recipe For Disaster (7 Subquests), Horror from the Deep.

Offenses


Login Screen


When purchased will provide the following,


  • First Recoveries
  • E-mail Activation Code
  • Previous Passwords (First to current)
  • Account Creation Date
  • Account Creation ISP


A/W: $35 USD/30K NX ONE DAY ONLY!
8/11/2010 @ 2:30 PM PST - 8/12/2010 @ 2:30 PM PST!
Account VERIFIED on Powerbot/RSBot

wow.
Good stuff.
Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
wow.
Good stuff.
Haha, thanks (:
One day only, 8/11/2010-8/12/2010 2:30 PM PST!
Only 30K NX/$35 USD!
Insanely cheap, only 20 minutes left of the sale! Hurry up and post!
Idk if people will buy because its in yellow zone but, I will buy 25$
Are you muted perm?

I have a Steam account worth over $300 if you are interested. Let me know.
hmmm how we noe you wont hack it back? cuz its fairly simple on rs on CA its diff storyy. if you giv me proof maaayyybbbbbeeeee i will consider buying?
Ot's to easy to hack it back... no thanks
hmm its funny u nver replied after tat post^^
lmao cuz he alrdy jacked some kids nx and then stole it back
No I didn't, I haven't checked this thread for days. I haven't even accepted any offers yet.
Verified on PowerBot by a moderator.
wow nice acc itll sell quickly
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?