Updated noname 8/10/10

Posts 1–15 of 83 · Page 1 of 6
uhmm is thier supposed to be a approval?
yes but that will not be until tommorrow or way later on
Same as other noname The menu won't show unless I use fraps
I wish it would get approved faster I want to use
Vital just got on like a minute ago then he left don't know what he was doing
The new chaser isn't detected yet Atleast I don't think so the chams don't work and it's unstable but it's not detected
you can post a dowload link?
Quote Originally Posted by saharshok View Post
you can post a dowload link?
No I can't
im still using the old verson of this released the other day and its working fine for me. how come u updated it? is their more features? is it not working for other people also or am i just lucky? do you think u can add "no fog" to the list?

TY for your amazing work tho
Quote Originally Posted by kziemann View Post
im still using the old verson of this released the other day and its working fine for me. how come u updated it? is their more features? is it not working for other people also or am i just lucky? do you think u can add "no fog" to the list?

TY for your amazing work tho
Some people are having problems with it and the features are the same the old version
The old version works fine for some people besides you
will i be able to see "nofog" in the future from you?

btw your hax is amazing... ty for the work
Posts 1–15 of 83 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?