Aimbot help

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Aimbot help
I have made a aimbot with pixel searth, (It is more a trigger bot).
For the color database: I have made a script that searth for me the collors and put them in a file that I include in my script. I have over 10000 colors.

So my script can easy find the enemy.

But pixel searth takes 300-500ms, so I aim a littel bit to late.
The script takes frome every pixel in a range a "copy" (don't know how I can explain this good in englise)

My idee is to make a screenshot of the area, and I let c++ scan the screenshot for collors.

My question is, how mutch faster will this be?
is this a autoit and aimbotmaker if it is then noob just die
Quote Originally Posted by mat2609 View Post
is this a autoit and aimbotmaker if it is then noob just die
lol, you call him noob? xD
Hes one of the greatest coders here :P
It is 100% c++
lol
ik snap er niets van xD
ik ken niks van c++
maar werkt die aimbot nu of niet?
zou nicec zijn
yaeh autoit blows.. c++ all the way ^^
The aimbot works, but it needs to be a littel bit faster.
I'm still optimising.

I fist made a whall hack becouse then every one can hack again
Only I need to upload the files to a virus scan... and my internet is very slow so that takes a while.
ok youre our man we count on you
Where is link or rar??

I really need aimbot ...
..........................fail
dvt-mafia2.mini.trainers.rarattachment deleted · 16 downloads before removal
Shut the bump up,
/Closed.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us