PostNEW PATCH DETAILS !

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
First i have to say , im german and my English is not perfect.

When i woke up i see , a new Patch is there so i download it but now i cant play , because the server is down.

Then I google and found this here ...



New Weapons .Look at the RPK <3
I think you can't exchange the kriss V with coupons!



New Char's. The Second one is a New mutant i think



New Map's !I think the first one is a Escape Map , cause when you look at the middel of the pic you see somethink unusual..:


Thanks for reed.
I hope u can understand my English and all is correctly.


Pleas delet this !
>< BANHAMMER please
....we all know
Sorry i see yourse to late , i want to delte this thread !
omfg not even gonna say why you fail
I Know. oo
omg noobs like you should be banned ....
Posted a billion times already.

~~Closed~~
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?