Is it just me or is Chaser and noname hack not working? Just wondering cause everytime I inject those 2, it brings me to warrock page then the warrock page closes :/ Help please
both hacks are doing the exact same thing to me. i just treid the chaser hack 2mins ago, warrock was about to open the log in screen then it shut down on its own.
I dont like chaser. Noname D3D works Great for me, Do u inject good? Did it worked before??. tell me what it says/Does if u try to inject.
Maybe detected already /
yea chaser, it said injection complete or successful yesterday but today, it doesn't say that, it just injects then closes warrock :/ noname does the same thing, it opens warrock then once its done loading, it closes warrock. And I use the injector made by dave, the MPGH WarRock Injector
Originally Posted by johnnsitu
yea chaser, it said injection complete or successful yesterday but today, it doesn't say that, it just injects then closes warrock :/ noname does the same thing, it opens warrock then once its done loading, it closes warrock. And I use the injector made by dave, the MPGH WarRock Injector
Yepp.. then i guess what bigbang sad, might be detected. not sure about noname cuz Works perfectly For me, Try to Redownload them.and try it again. what sometimes helps. is to put a hack folder in ya C: Try those.
it works great for me
well the noname does. i havent tried CHASER yet
I havnt used them recently, but maybe their patched /