Smile11.08.2010 [CShell dumped + Strings]

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
11.08.2010 [CShell dumped + Strings]
Hey,

after the new little update i wanna post a my
new dumped CShell
and a .txt where you can find all referenced strings ---> many PTC commands.


From now i'll post a 100% Dumped CShell after every Update =) hope i can help with that.


CShelldumped.rar VirusTotal
CShell_strings.txt VirusTotal
CShelldumped.rar Virscan
CShell_strings.txt Virscan


Edit:
Sorry first wrote it then uploaded NOW HERE IT IS...
CShell_strings.txtattachment deleted · 93 downloads before removal
cshelldumped.rarattachment deleted · 102 downloads before removal
uhmm ok .... then post it ? .
thats a fail because the cshell is the same then mine sooo ... would be unnecessary
Yours isnt updated tho
are the LTC : 0x376708CA ??
look in forum which cristy posted i got a different but mine is working too
i think this is : 0x377CC7C8 // Untested

Quote Originally Posted by doofbla View Post
look in forum which cristy posted i got a different but mine is working too
the old work Perfect ??
YES definitly
I unpacked my CShell.dll today and I got this LTC : 0x37768BD0.
I tested it in CA and it was working for my hack .
Quote Originally Posted by Blink-182 View Post
I unpacked my CShell.dll today and I got this LTC : 0x37768BD0.
I tested it in CA and it was working for my hack .
you dont dc? o.O
No , I quick joined some rooms and all my features of my hack was working fine, No DC.
Quote Originally Posted by Blink-182 View Post
No , I quick joined some rooms and all my features of my hack was working fine, No DC.
lol k ... all hacks i make and inject make me DC and for some other people, too ..
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us